20.

Life is unpredictable in many ways. After Marie's departure, Marion remained in the end in Italy alone, because Mary Elizabeth had to leave in rush back to England.

Waves of strikes, bad talks and small riots took over country and presence of emperor was more than required to calm the tension, to explain and speak.

"Good morning, ma'am," Isabella, who met Marion in the garden in the day of her departure.

"Your Majesty," she politely bowed, then smiled briefly. "Prince Phillip," she nodded briefly toward a small boy, who carelessly walked next to his mother and in the second vanished.

"Butterflies," Isabella explained with shrug and smile, then took a seat next to Marion. While her little boy ran to the garden followed by his nannies,women began to speak together. "How about you? Is this your first child? May I?"

Marion nodded her head and let Empress to put her hand on her belly. "It is, Your Majesty, my first. My husband keeps saying, that I carry son under my heart, well, we will see."

"It's their wish, you know? To have son, heir to their castles, strong offspring, who will lead their people and win wars. The one who will protect what matters the most... another offspring," she smiled sadly. "Protect your child with all the strength you have. I lost a baby... miscarriage,you see? Some think, that it is stupid to mourn for something I've never had a chance to see or hold in my arms, but I guess you understand now, when you are in this state... As well as I am," she chuckled and carefully laid her hand on her belly.

"I do, Your Majesty and I am sorry for your loss. I must admit, that I had no idea. Maybe God sent your baby back," she looked at her belly. "Bless you and your child too."

"Thank you, well it is coming, soon I will hold him or her in my arms. It is the most beautiful feeling in the world, ma'am."

Marion observed young blonde haired woman carefully

Marion observed young blonde haired woman carefully. Her beautiful deep hazelnut eyes full of kindness, mostly looking at her son, who was chasing butterflies, jumping and screaming like toddler. Carefree.

"When will your husband come back, Your Majesty?"

"Oh," she sighed, lowering her head down. "Who knows, ma'am? We sometimes don't see each other for months. I am leaving back to Spain next week."

"Spain?"

"Yes. When my husband has... duties somewhere else, country is under my regency," young Empress explained, then for few seconds pondered and looked at  Marion. "Would you like to join me and make a small trip to Spain? I would welcome company, you could visit new country, find new inspiration in our distilleries, perhaps?"

"Are you serious?" Marion avidly exclaimed, then cleared her throat and tried to calm her attitude."Forgive me, I let myself to carry away. Of course, I'd join you. I've never been to Spain! I just have to inform my sister in law, that I will come to Scotland later."