Chapter 3 - The Promises

"Hey, I want to go too." Xu Junhao stomps his feet, he wants to go to the market too. He like going to market in the human land. There he can help Xu Minhao selling vegetables. He also loves to eat human food. That's why he learns to cook human food.

"No need to go with me, just wait for me to come home after I finish selling all these vegetables. I'll be back before dinner." said Xu Minhao.

"Why can't I go anyway," Xu Junhao acting cute in front of Xu Minhao.

"Because of you I'll fight with people in the market"

"But, why do you have to fight with them?"

"I hate watching the men in the market watching you"

"Wait, are you jealous?" Xu Junhao laughs

"Of course I'll be jealous, only I can look at you,"

"Then, how about you? Many women look at you too, I can't be angry, can't I be jealous?" said Xu Junhao while stroking his waist

"I don't want to argue about that. I just hate to see the way they look at you" said Xu Minhao

"How they look at me?"

"They look at you with a passionate look. Like, anytime they can lay their hand on your lustful body."

"Do you think that I was weak and I can't take care of myself"

"Yes, you are stupid and naive, you trust people quickly, I'm afraid you'll be fooled by them"

"But, you're there. You're going to take care of me, right?"

"For you, I can kill"

"Don't do that," said Xu Junhao. He put his finger on Xu Minhao lip.

"Well, this can't keep me quiet" Xu Minhao pushed Xu Junhao hand aside. He then grabbed Xu Junhao waist and brought Xu Junhao near him. "This can keep me quiet for a while. Futhermore, this one tastes delicious." whispered Xu Minhao, then he bent down and kissed Xu Junhao lip.

"You really are good at taking chances" said Xu Junhao, as he pushed Xu Minhao body away.

"Ha, ha, ha." Xu Minhao laughs. "Just stay at home and wait for me."

"I'll wait but I'm afraid that you'll never find a way back home."

"Wait for me at that stone pillar. I'll never be lost if you wait for me at a pillar stone underneath that cherry tree. You will bring me back home with you" said Xu Minhao

"I'll be there waiting for you."

"Promise?" ask Xu Minhao

"Promise !!" Xu Junhao smiled beautifully at Xu Minhao.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xu Junhao's tears were flowing. As he remembers his past memories.

"Master," Fa Liyan called. Xu Junhao shocked and turned around.

"Why are you here Liyan? It's raining, do you bring an umbrella?" Asked Xu Junhao

"I do. I see the weather is raining, I'm afraid you didn't bring an umbrella, so I come bring you an umbrella." Fa Liyan gave that umbrella to Xu Junhao.

"There's no need for you to worry about me, wait, how do you know I'm here?" ask Xu Junhao as he opened the umbrella.

"It's because, for the past three years I have been following you."

"Why are you following me?"

"I'm afraid of being left behind. That's why I was looking for where you were at this time. I thought you would leave me"

"You do not have to be afraid, I will not leave you, for I am also afraid of being left behind"

 "What are you doing here, Master?"

"I'm waiting for someone. I'm going to bring him back home. He said if I wait for him here he will never get lost"

"But you've been waiting for him for 3 years now"

Xu Junhao speechless "Ha, ha, ha. What were you saying is true. But I've had make a promised to wait for him here. So I'll wait for him."

"Till when?" ask Fa Liyan again. Xu Junhao is shocked to hear the 10-year-old boy's question. But then, he forced a smile.

"Forever," says Xu Junhao. Then his tears flowed. "There, It's raining, hurry back home before you're wet." said Xu Junhao again, wiping his tears

"You didn't come with me"

"I'll be back soon. You just worry about yourself. Now, faster go back home."

" Fa Liyan, I know he will never come back but I want to have something to remember" Xu Junhao wipe out his flowing tears

"Xu Minhao, no matter how long I wait for you, you will never come back. But it better now, at least I'm not lonely. You will see Minhao. I'll make them pay back what they stole from me. " said Xu Junhao, as he was looking at the stone pillar.He bite his lips and clutched his fingers. As it may seem he make a promise to himself.