Chapter 12 - Stalker

" Hao Xuan, why did you ask us to go here? Didn't you say you wanted to go to Yu Er's house? You asked me to company you there" Asked Zhao Chun Tao.

" Someone was following us from my house earlier," said Li Hao Xuan.

" Who? Must be a pretty girl" said Zhao CHun Tao.

" Don't look, I don't want her to know that I know she's been following me."

" You're sure she stalking you, or did she stalking me?" said Zhao Chun Tao while fixing his clothes. "I'm handsome too." He said again.

" Uh!" Li Hao Xuan sighed while glancing at Zhao Chun Tao.

" Alright, let's go back on our own, let's see who is she following?" suggest Zhao Chun Tao. Li Hao Xuan nodded.

" Tell me, which one is it?" asked Zhao Chun Tao.

" She was wearing a white hanfu and cover her face with white veil." replied Li Hao Xuan.

" I'm going to catch a look at her later

" I'm going to catch a look at her later. Oh, I want to tell you. I'm not in the village for a month. So, if you want to marry Yu er, wait for me to come back first." 

" Why do I have to wait for you?" asked Li Hao Xuan.

" Of course, who wants to teach you about sex." Li Hao Xuan wanted to knock Zhao Chun Tao's head but Zhao Chun Tao managed to avoid it. " I'm older than you."

" Ha! Ha! Ha!" Zhao Chun Tao laughs. " You older by months only."

" Well, did you think that we are in a military camp there we can't have sex?" said Li Hao Xuan while drinking water.

" What !?" Zhao Chun Tao was shocked until his mouth opened.

" Ha! Ha! Ha!" Li Hao Xuan laughed.

Li Hao Xuan and Zhao Chun Tao split up on their way home. They want to know who's stalking them.

Xu Junhao still following Li Hao Xuan. In fact he didn't notice that Li Hao Xuan had gone the other way far from Li Hao Xuan's house.

They walk in front of a crowded shop with lots of people. Li Hao Xuan suddenly disappeared in public. Xu Junhao looks around searching for Li Hao Xuan.

" Looking for me?" asked Li Hao Xuan. Xu Junhao shocked to see Li Hao Xuan suddenly appear in front of him.

" No, I'm actually want to go here."  Xu Junhao said in panicked. He squeeze his hand.

" You are a man? I thought it was a girl who stalking me." said Li Hao Xuan while unveiling Xu Junhao's veil.

He is beautiful, says Li Hao Xuan. 

Xu Junhao shocked, he don't know what to do.

" So where are you going? A brothels or a liquor stores?" asked Li Hao Xuan as he come close face to face with Xu Junhao. 

Xu Junhao refuses Li Hao Xuan's body, his face feel hot.  "I want to go to the liquor store!" replied Xu Junhao.

" Oh, if you don't mind, we can drink together," said Li Hao Xuan. He grabbed Xu Junhao's hand and went into the liquor store near them.

Li Hao Xuan pours a glass of wine into Xu Junhao's cup and he watches Xu Junhao drink. He keep pouring wine into Xu Junhao cup as he watching Xu Junhao just gulp the liquor with one sip.

Meanwhile, Xu Junhao watches the behavior of Li Hao Xuan. 

Impossible. His face, his smile, his style and his voice are as Xu Minhao's. Is this his fate? Can he take revenge?

He drank the wine with one sip. He want to cry. But he keep drink the wine. He want to forget the sadness.

Xu Junhao, drunk. Li Hao Xuan brought Xu Junhao to his house. He put Xu Junhao in his bed. He look at Xu Junhao's face as he lying beside Xu Junhao. Li Hao Xuan touched his chest. Have we meet before, why is my heart longing for you. Li Hao Xuan watched Xu Junhao until he fell asleep.

Tomorrow's afternoon....

" Ouch, why is my head feel so heavy?" Xu Junhao trying to sit down. But he feels very dizzy.

" Hey, slowly get up, you drank a lot last night." said Li Hao Xuan.

Xu Junhao was shocked to see Li Hao Xuan sitting there. He opened his eyes wider.

" Well, drink this." Li Hao Xuan offered a cup of water.

" Thank you," Xu Junhao said while accepting the cup. He saw himself naked and just wrapped in a blanket.

Li Hao Xuan smile. " I already asked my maid to wash your hanfu. Since you just woke up, let's have lunch."

" Lunch?" Xu Junhao curious.

" Yes, lunch." replied Li Hao Xuan smiling.

" Oh man, surely Liyan is looking for me." said Xu Junhao. He quickly stand up.

" Do you want to go wearing that?" asked Li Hao Xuan.

" Huh?" Xu Junhao bit his lips.

" Wait for a moment, Your hanfu is almost dry, now please accompany me." then Li Hao Xuan called his maid to bring food into the room.

The maids saw Xu Junhao in a blanket. Their eyes widened at the beauty of Xu Junhao's face. Xu Junhao was forced to accompany Li Hao Xuan to eat.

After his clothes were dry he asked himself to go.

" Wait, what's your name?" asked Li Hao Xuan

" Xu Junhao." replied Xu Junhao, he kept running out of Li Hao Xuan's house.

" Ouch!" said Xu Junhao and Zhao Chun Tao together. They had collided in front of the door.

" Li fei, what are you doing here?" asked Xu Junhao.

" Me?" Zhao Chun Tao finger pointing to himself.

" Why aren't you even aging?" asked Xu Junhao again. Zhao Chun Tao confused.

" Chun Tao, why did you come to my house?" asked Li Hao Xuan.

"Oh!" replied Zhao Chun Tao. Then, Xu Junhao continued to run away.

" Who is that?" asked Zhao Chun Tao.

" Stalker"

" What? So he is the one. He's pretty, but he was weird. He called me Li fei, that's my father's name."

" Do you want to talk inside."

" No, I came to ask about that stalker. So he really follow you."

" There something weird about him? Last night when I caught him, he seem want to cry, and then today he kept looking at me and asked about my parent."

" What did you do to him last night?" asked Zhao Chun Tao.

" Hey, you should know if I messed up with him last night, he can't get out of bed yet." said Li Hao Xuan.

"Damn you," they both laughed.