Chapter 4: Midnight Confession

Eren's POV

To be honest I was kinda scared of Corporal Levi but I still loved him. I know it sounds odd but it's true, I love Levi, the corporal of the Scouting Legion and Captain of Squad Levi, the Squad I'm on now.

I laid down on the clean bed sheets, soon falling into a deep sleep.

I awoke with a gasp from a nightmare I felt I've had too many times. The nightmare stil lingered in my head, images of the gory scene sticking this time. I got out of the bed and put on pants and a shirt and headed down the halls quietly to the mess hall to get some tea. As I approached the kitchen, I smelt fresh tea and could tell someone was in there. I shrugged and walked inside, only to my surprise to find Corporal Levi sitting in a chair sipping tea.

He looked at me and raised a perfectly thin brow, "Oi, Can't sleep Jaeger?"

I shook my head, "I-It was just a nightmare, usual for me at times, Sir."

Levi stood up and walked over to me, his expression softened a little, I hesitantly took a step back. "I'm not going to hurt you Jaeger, that's the last thing I would do."

"R-Really?" A faint blush crept across my cheeks.

"Yes," Levi replied and kissed me softly.

I felt my face heat up as I blushed and kissed back, deepening it a slight.

I pulled away after a while, and looked into Levi's eyes, he spoke,
"Eren, would you lay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone tonight,"

I nodded and followed Levi to his room, it was spotless. He lay down, and I lay next to him, snuggling up to him, showing my soft side.

"Goodnight Eren."

"Goodnight Levi..." I replied as I felt his arms wrap around my waist as I fell into darkness once again.