Chapter 10: Office Visitor

Levi's POV:

I wrote the report in neat hand writing. After an hour or so, I heard a knock upon my door. "Come in." I said monotone as always.

Commander Erwin walked into my office, "Levi, I heard about yesterday are you alright?" Worry laced his voice as he closed the door behind him.

I nodded, "of course." I shifted in my chair, which made me wince when I moved my leg. Erwin saw and raised one of his eyebrows.

"I asked you a question, please answer it honestly."

I sighed, "it's just my ankle Erwin..."

"Either way, you should always be honest with me."

I nodded in understanding, looking down at my desk again.

"What's your relationship with Jaeger?" He asked.

The question caught me off guard and my eyes widened slightly, knowing Darius or Pixis didn't tell him about the task they put me with, to test Jaeger's true trust in me, to test him and see what he reacts to in certain situations. "I don't have a relationship with that brat. You would know that."

"Then why are you close to him now?"

"Because I was ordered to do something by Commander Darius and Pixis, I'm not allowed to say what it is, but I don't like Jaeger like that."

Erwin walked over to me, I looked up at him, raising my thin eyebrow.

"Yes?"

He didn't answer and crashed his lips into mine, I was surprised but slowly kissed back, my arms warped themselves around his neck as I stood up.

After a while we pulled away for air, he then replied to my question, "Levi, I like you."

"I like you too, Erwin." I smiled slightly, knowing I wasn't faking this and neither was he.

I loved Erwin sincerely and I will stay with him.

I winced again, once more Erwin saw though I attempted to hide it, he picked me up bridal style, I yelped in surprise and my arms tightened around his neck slightly.

"You're hurt Levi, don't worry about finishing the report, I'm not letting you out of my sight today.

Erwin carried me down the hall to his office, I kept close to his chest, but adverted my eyes from his.