hmm, i don't know can you have a kiss?

"can I have a kiss?" You asked Tae as he was about to leave to go on stage.

He looked at you confusingly and hovered by your face. "Hmm, I don't know can you have a kiss?"

 "Hmm, I don't know can you have a kiss?"

You pouted. "Baby pleaseee??" You begged and a light smile appeared on his face.

"Sorry y/n it's just you look so cute when you're upset and I love to see you pout.." he said and leaned in and connected his soft lips with yours. You smiled and felt a warmth wash over your body, making you feel calm. Butterflies entered your stomach as Taehyung took hold of your waist and pulled you in closer.

Pulling away Taehyung looked at you and kissed your nose softly. "I'll be back soon baby, please wait for me this time! I have something fun planned for after the show.." he said.  This made you blush as Jimin turned round and raised his eyebrows at what he'd just said. You began to blush.

"Jiminnnnaa, you've such a polluted mind; I found a new Netflix series for me and y/n to watch.." said Taehyung and Jimin laughed knowing very well he was right. As Taehyung walked off he looked back and winked, then slightly bite his lip which almost caused you to fall due to your legs almost becoming the consistency of jelly.