When you're too cute for him to handle

"HAAHHHHAHHHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA" shouted Tae from the kitchen. "IM DYING AHHHHHHHHHHH" continued to shout Taehyung as he laughed his head off.

10 seconds later Jungkook runs into the kitchen almost falling because of his socks sliding on the slippery floor. Jimin comes flying after him but bumped into Jungkook causing them both to topple onto the floor. They both got up immediately and headed over to Taehyung.

"HYUNG WHATS WRONG ARE YOU HURT?" questioned Jungkook worriedly. Jimin looked worriedly at Taehyung to.

Taehyung drew his attention away from the Jungkook and Jimin back to his phone where he was FaceTiming you.

"Baby what happened? Did someone fall?" You ask, unable to see what was happening

"Ah just Jungkook and Jimin messing around, do it again PLEEAASEEE?" Said Taehyung pouting at you.

You sighed and did the aegyo that he asked for. He giggled excitedly as he clutched his chest. "Jagiyaa my heart is going to explode" shouted Taehyung as he squirmed around in his seat happily.

Jungkook and Jimin smiled at him. "Ah Jimin Hyung, do you think I'll ever be in love like Taehyung and y/n are?" Jungkook asked. "Aw Jungkook, of course, some day" and the boys left for their rooms leaving Taehyung and y/n to carry on what they were doing.