Chapter 2 feeling trapped gotta get to knockout

Firefly was losing her mind, she had been with the Autobots for four weeks and not once did she go outside.

Arcee voices it was a bad idea in case she was working for Megatron and could easily spill their location, as if she would do that, her Carrie taught her better.

All she wanted to do was look for Knockout, she tried to lock onto his sparks location but couldn't.

She knew he was alive, she could feel it, but it was like he was hidden, and if he was on the warship then she'd never find him.

She was walking down a hall to the main room and heard the team talking, she quieted her steps and hid in the shadows.

"I don't trust her Optimus! I mean she's a spitting image of Knockout! She has to be with the cons!" Arcee said.

"We have no proof and there for will treat her with kindness, unless you have proof of the two statements I will not throw someone into the holding cells at random" Optimus said.

"You want proof fine, I'll find my proof" Arcee said marching off.

Firefly quickly closed her optics and held her breath as the smaller femme stomped passed her, cracking open an optic she sighed in relief.

Stepping out of the shadows the mechs figured she over heard everything or the last bit they didn't know.

"Your good at hiding, how long were you there for?" Smokescreen said.

"Not long couple minutes, heard what diva said bout me, seems I struck a wire being here" Firefly said.

"Don't mind her, she'll get over it, now there's an Energon mine that popped up, the cons are there did you want to go?" Ratchet asked.

Firefly watched everyone get ready, the kids watching them to, then as they started to go through the bridge firefly had to act fast.

"I'm sorry Ratchet, please don't be mad at me, I need to find Knockout" firefly said punching him and ran for the bridge.

"Firefly! Come back!" Ratchet called after her after the shock had worn off.

"What happened?!" Arcee asked rushing back in.

"Firefly attacked doc" Miko said.

"She what?! That's it she's mine" Arcee said running through the bridge.

Ratchet groaned grabbing the kids and ran after the two wheeler, he was busy looking once on the three side, when he saw a flash of blue.

"Arcee Wait! She didn't mean to, leave her alone!" Ratchet called going after her.

"Stay out of it Ratchet, she's going to the brig" Arcee said.

"No she's not! Leave her alone, unless you really want to see an angry mech" Ratchet said.

"What do you mean?" Arcee asked facing her medic.

"Firefly finally named her brother, it's knockout hence why she looks so much like him, I remember one time he was in the hospital with his sister when it came Time for her shot she needed and he warned me that if I ever hurt his sister he'd make me pay big" ratchet said.

"Meaning?" Arcee frowned.

"He will not tolerate anyone hurting his sister, leave her, unless you want to be crippled" Ratchet said.

"Have you seen him hurt anyone for her?" The femme asked.

"Yes I have, a couple young sparklings came in with very bad injuries, they confessed to hurting firefly that's why he lashed out on them" Ratchet said.

"Fine....this time" Arcee said taking Jack.

Firefly was rushing around to avoid getting shot at, she saw lots of troopers but hardly any higher ups.

Until she heard Megatron himself, and Starscream, she remembered them very well, Megatron came to her once when she was alone.

She met up with Starscream in the academy the three of them becoming fast friends, she ran towards them.

"MEGATRON!" Firefly cried out.

Everyone stopped for a minute and looked around, Megatron spotted the femme quickly and was shocked to see her alive.

"Firefly? Your still alive" he said as she ran up to hug him.

"SHES HUGGING HIM! FIREFLY IS HUGGING MEGATRON!" Smokescreen shouted.

"We can see that rookie......didn't know you liked hugs megs would've let Miko give you a hug along time ago" Bulkhead joked.

"Quiet autobot! Starscream get her out of here, take her to Knockout" Megatron said.

"Yes master, come on Firefly this way" the seeker said taking her servo and ran.

"Will he be ok?" Firefly asked looking back at the fight that broke out again.

"He'll be fine....ITS US ID BE WORRIED ABOUT!" The seeker wailed as he picked up his pace, once firefly was in his arms.

"Put me down!" She grumped.

"You want to die to that autobot femme?" He asked.

Firefly looked back to see Arcee giving chase, she shuddered and closed her optics "nope".

"That's what I thought" the seeker said, making it to Soundwave who was waiting for them.

(Ship)

Firefly and Starscream sat on the floor in the command deck, happy to be safe rate now, until rushing pedes were heard.

"FIREFLY!" Knockout yelled, seeing his few years younger than him sister.

"Knockout......KNOCKOUT!" Firefly cried happily running over to hug him.

"Your safe, your never getting out my my sights again!" Knockout said hugging her close.

"I'll get some troops to move a berth to a spare room" Starscream said.

"No need screamer, breakdowns is still in my room, she can stay there for now" Knockout said.

"I'd like that, I just want to be close to you" Firefly said.

"Why not just share a berth then" Starscream muttered.

"We did when we were little, she's always sneak into my berth, never liked recharging alone this one" Knockout smiled.

"Shut up Knocks, gosh tell the whole universe why don't you" Firefly said blushing.

"I can if you want me to" he joked.

"NO!" She blushed harder and his her face in knockouts chest plates.

Megatron came back shortly after and patted the femme on the shoulder, who was still huddled up to her brother.

"Welcome back aboard Firefly, my child" Megatron said.

"Thank you....sire" firefly said.