Chapter 4 fireflys secret

Firefly had been reunited with her brother for a little while now, and reunited to one mech she had grown to like.

Many thought she was crushing on Soundwave, some thought it was shockwave. And when she heard a rumour that she was in love with her brother she went to beat that mech.

Knockout couldn't blame her cause once they came to him he beat them as well for thinking such a stupid thing.

No the mech she was crushing on she kept a secret in case Megatron threatened him like he usually always did.

Starscream was busy working bored out of his mind, she was watching his wings move here and there watching him just sit there.

"Having fun?" Firefly asked giving the seeker a scare.

"Firefly?!" He yelped.

"Heheheheh it's always so funny watching you jump over everything" firefly laughed.

"You'd be jumpy to if you'd always get beat for everything.....what are you doing here?" Starscream asked.

"Just wondering around, bored......the med bay is slow so Knockout went for a stasis nap, I wasn't tired so I took a walk" Firefly said looking at her claws servo on her tilted hip.

"Hm....well if your looking for something to do I'm sure Megatron could find you something" Starscream frowned.

"....you'd think he'd give his princess a hard labouring job besides being a medic with her brother? That's a riot" firefly smirked.

"Well he makes Knockout go and fight, he works in the med bay and retrieves relics and fossils" the seeker said.

"......fine I'll ask him, but I doubt he'll let me out, he and Knockout are both the same, they don't want me to get hurt" she said.

"Firefly, why are you not in the med bay?" Megatron said coming in to the room.

"It's very slow rate now, Knockout is having a stasis nap and said he'd comm me if something came up, so I'm wondering around bored looking for a job" Firefly said.

"....you are not leaving the ship without someone being with you, so the only job you have young femme is going back to that med bay" Megatron said pointing to the door.

"Sigh.....alright, can't blame a femme for trying, told you so" she whispered to the seeker.

Firefly was on her way back to the med bag when she saw Shockwave, she shivered a bit and made quick haste.

Once back In the med bay she sighed, sitting on an empty berth. There still wasn't anyone here except for one eradicon who was caught in a mining accident.

She watched him slowly breathing. Shaking her head she couldn't imagine the pain or horror of being caught in a collapsing cave or landslide. Rockslide, flash flood. The thoughts making her shiver.

"Cold?" Knockout asked coming back in for work.

"No just imagining what it would be like to be caught in a cave in or landslide, rockslide, or floods" she said.

"Oh Primus the damage to the frame is horror enough...but it compares nothing to the thought of losing you" Knockout frowned.

"I know brother.....I know" firefly sighed.

"What's wrong?" Knockout asked looking over to his sister.

"Just thinking" firefly mumbled.

"Sigh ok listen, if it's about screamer just asking him to hang out" Knockout said.

"How'd you know it was about him?!" Firefly shrieked.

"I'm your brother not an idiot, besides we do have that bond that connects us remember" Knockout smiled checking the eradicon again.

"......Right....yeah I'll just walk up to Starscream and go 'hey Starscream I was wondering if you'd want to join me for a drink and possibly chat about having a future together'. I think not" firefly frowned crossing her arms.

"Suit yourself,....though I don't think you'd have to ask him like that" Knockout smirked.

"Whatever....Megatron would likely kill him if he found us courting" firefly looked to the floor.

"You'll never know unless you try, I just want to see you happy" Knockout said frowning.

"I know knocks...it's just...he's the second in command...and I'm just..well me" she said looking off to the side.

"Your beautiful and smart, caring and deceiving quick to think of a plan, and very cheery mechs and femmes would have to be processorless if they refused to court you" Knockout said.

"If we weren't siblings would you court me?" Firefly asked half heartedly.

"Sure I would....Primus firefly your so loveable even I'd be an idiot to not court you if we weren't siblings. But because we are I can't it's against the law" Knockout said.

"I know....siblings still live together but well I'm happy that you find me that amazing" firefly smiled.

"Amazing doesn't even begin to cover it, your outstanding fire, but just think about asking star out ok?" Knockout looked up with a loving smile on his face.

"Fine fine, I'll think about it" Firefly laughed turning the terminal on.