Chapter 9 Firefly gets hurt

Firefly was out with her brother, Starscream and Megatron. The group had some Vehicons with them at a energon location Soundwave had found. She sat on a fallen tree watching them work. Her brother beside her, Starscream beside Megatron.

Firefly was looking at her claws as if they were the most interesting thing in the world. Knockout leaned on a tree that was beside her, arms crossed as he watched them work.

Megatron looked back to see the bored looks they had on their faces. Giving a loud sigh he turned to face them.

"If your bored, you are more than welcome to help out here" Megatron said.

"And risk getting dirt and rocks in my seems ruining my paint? I'm good thanks" Firefly said.

"Pft....." Knockout smirked but stopped when he saw the look he got.

"She is sooooo much like you" Megatron sighed.

"Hehe she learned well" Knockout joked.

While Knockout joked about his sister, and Megatron face palmed. Firefly smiled as she listened to them argue over her.

"I love my family....hm...what is that?" Firefly stood up and looked into the trees.

"Uuuh sire" she called.

"We don't need two Knockouts on the ship, one is plenty!" Megatron said.

"Sire" she called again.

"There is nothing wrong with wanting to stay clean and well presentable" Knockout pouted.

"GUYS!" She yelled.

"WHAT?!" They both looked at her.

"The autobots are here" she said moving off to the side.

"DECEPTICONS ATTACK!" Megatron ordered.

Optimus and his small group, charged at the cons, he and bumblebee saw the siblings and they gave each other a nod.

Optimus started to fight Megatron, and Bee took on five Vehicons. Bee then made his way to the siblings, he gave them a wink and Firefly looked at Knockout who winked back at him sending the scout flying with a round house kick.

Firefly knew they had to fight each other, no matter how well they got along. She sighed as she watched her brother fight him, she looked to the side to see Arcee coming at her.

Firefly gave a startled gasp as she ducked out of her way. Arcee skidded to a stop and glared at her, Firefly gulped and took a step back. Them Starscream fired a rocket at the two wheeler.

"Stay away from her!" He said facing the femme.

"Starscream..." Firefly looked at him.

"Take cover Firfly, now!" Starscream told her making her nod and run off.

Just as Firefly had found a spot to hide behind some rocks. She let out a scream as someone crashed into them, burying her under them.

"FIREFLY!" Knockout yelled.

Megatron looked over and saw his medic trying to lift and or roll the heavy rocks. He rushed over and easily tossed them to the side.

The two had managed to free Firefly, she groaned as she lifted one arm only to touch a huge dent and crack in her helm. Her other arm crushed. Her legs were dented but still in good shape.

"You blasted autobots! You hurt her!" Megatron snarled.

"Oops" Bulkhead backed up slowly.

Megatron then lifted the injured femme in his arms. And motioned Knockout to climb on his back. When he had the two Soundwave opened a ground bridge.

"This isn't over, Decepticons retreat!" Megatron ordered.

As they all rushed through the ground bridge Megatron went in last. Soundwave closed it behind him. They had left the energon behind this time. But only because Firefly needed medical attention.

(Nemesis)

Knockout had Firefly in stasis. He had her dents in her legs fixed. And had managed to fix her arm. Now he was working on her helm. He sighed as he tried fix the crack.

"FRAG!" He cursed.

"Knockout? Any luck improvement?" Megatron asked.

"This crack is pretty big, I need to use something to weld over it and then smooth it down...the dent is fixed but that crack" Knockout shook his helm.

"If anyone can repair her it's you, I know you won't let her stay hurt" Megatron said patting his back.

Knockout glanced at him and sighed. He then got a look of determination and got back to work. Megatron was glad that Knockout didn't give up. Not that he would, but he didn't want to take the risk.

(Time skip)

Firefly was now fully repaired. She was back in her room on her berth. Knockout sat on his berth watching her. He knew he wouldn't get to recharge so why bother trying, he had a data pad on servo. Catching up on some work, as well as watching her vitals.

"Sigh....Geez Firefly, you sure know how to worry a mech" Knockout said.