Chapter 3: No Going Back

The doorbell rings. Eric opens the door and his stomach immediately falls to the floor as he sees the love of his life staring back at him on the other side, still as beautiful as when they started dating. Aniya enters the house slowly, Eric closes the door even slower, neither of them have stopped looking into each other's eyes. This was the culmination of over 10 years of sexual tension and frustration between them.

The door shuts, Aniya stands but a few paces away from Eric. One step after another Eric slowly closes the distance, still looking deep into her dark brown eyes and never looking away, not even to blink. They're standing close enough to feel each other's breaths now. Aniya bites her bottom lip, looks down at Eric's lips for just a second, and then back into his eyes, cracking her signature smile that almost single handedly made Eric fall in love with her all those years ago. Eric leans in slowly, Aniya meets him half way and they lock lips, softly, for just a second. All of Eric's memories of making out with Aniya in the back of a theatre on their movie dates flooded back to Eric just then. Her lips, were just as soft, her tongue just as wild, her scent all but nostalgic. Eric nearly burst into tears thinking of these things, he was glad to be back with Aniya. He loved her lips, her tongue, her scent...he loved her.

Eric wrapped his arms tightly around her waist and pulled her in close. Aniya, on the same wavelength wrapped her arms around his neck and let out a soft little moan as they now passionately made out. Eric picked Ainya up, supporting her weight by her ass, Aniya wrapped her legs around Eric without even thinking.

Eric knew the way around his house by heart, and began taking Aniya upstairs to his bedroom still making out and without even opening his eyes. He laid her on his bed softly, grabbed her arms from his neck, clasped his hands in hers, and held them above her head on the bed, he was in complete control now. Eric began gently thrusting his hips into Aniya's, they were still clothed, but Aniya could feel Eric's already hard, throbbing cock through both of their pants onto her soaked vagina.

Eric strayed away from kissing Aniya's lips, and went instead to her cheek, then her lower jaw, then her neck. Aniya's eyes rolled far back into her skull and she let out a moan from deep within herself as Eric sucked on every sensitive area on her neck, fully intending to leave hickeys to mark his territory.

Eric stopped momentarily and noticed that Aniya's nipples were showing from under her shirt. Now knowing she wasn't wearing a bra, Eric bit the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up with his mouth to reveal the most beautiful tits that he had only seen once before in a picture. He was so very lucky, Eric thought to himself, to have a soulmate with a body as beautiful as this. When he was done admiring, Eric helped himself to nipple, licking and sucking on it. Aniya was too deep in ecstasy to take control at this point, so with one hand he groped the other boob while caressing its nipple, and with the other he rubbed Aniya's clit through her pants, its moisture now soaking through.

Eric suddenly felt a hand on the back of his neck and looked up, Aniya stared back at him, bottom lip being bitten again, and with a look in her eye as if to say "please daddy". Eric knew what she wanted and smiled. He stopped what he was doing, pulled her pants all the way down and pulled her soaked panties to the side to reveal the only vagina he had seen in person. It was also the first time he had seen Aniya's vagina at all, and he was more than pleased and what lay before him. Eric wasted no time and immediately put his tongue deep inside Aniya's perfect pussy, while also softly rubbing her clit. It tasted and felt so amazing, almost like a cloud. Aniya has full-on moaning now, and it turned Eric on even more. He rubbed her clit faster and tasted every little corner of her vagina as her hand pulled Eric's head into her and her thighs wrapped around his neck. Eric decided he needed some help and stuck two fingers in her vagina even deeper than his tongue could go and began fingering Aniya hard. She moaned louder and louder, and Eric fingered faster and harder until she squirted in his face. That was Ainya's first orgasm from another person, and Eric already wished he could relive it. But it was his turn, Aniya knew what to do as soon as Eric stood up.