머핀

This is not happening. I lift my hand to my face to pinch my cheek. I'm not dreaming. Jungkook is really standing in front of my door. He's so cute- snap out of it. But the Jeon Jungkook, the perfect most athletic guy like ever is standing in front of my door.

Oh no, Jungkook is standing in front of my door, why is he standing in front of my door! First of all how does he know where I live. I've literally had it up to here with people from that school I promise you if this ends up being some type of joke. From now on I'm not being pushed around or bullied.

At least not in front of my own door.

"Hey buddy, that's not you door. Why you standing there." My voice slowly got quieter.

Jungkook chuckled. Wow he is really pushing my buttons.

"Listen here you-you dude. What ever it is you're sellin I don't want any." Ha good one.

"Uh actually," he took a step closer, then another, then another. And I'm not gonna lie my whole body went weak. He's so intimidating but like in a good way. "I came here to get some answers."

Answers?! What kinda of answers. I gulp.
"Uh w-what do you mean?"

"Oh don't try to act like you don't know."

Ok now I'm scared. He continued "why did you tell Mr. Min I wanted to work with Seokjin and Hoseok. Those two don't know their left foot from their right. Granted their my friends but never would I ever put my grade into their hands." He giggled.

"I'm sorry I just thought..." I trailed off.

"Look I have feeling I know why and you don't have to be sorry. I came here to ask if you would be my partner. I'm not like everyone else, consider me color blind." He winked.

Did he just-

"So will you?"

"I'll answer you're question after you answer mine." He tilted his head puzzled, "How the heck did you find my apartment."

"Ohh," he laughed. "Mr. min has access to all student files because he's a teacher and he's my uncle so after begging for what seemed like a year, He gave me your address."

"Makes sense. I guess. But something is still odd."

"Which is?"

"Well I'm sure you witnessed what happened today. Why would someone like you want to work with me—the hated black girl. The burnt trash."

"People say that to you." I nodded and looked at my feet, not being able to look into his eyes. His eyes which were different from others: gentler, kinder, full of passion.

I gasped being pushed into his chest at least that's what I thought at first, but not pushed, pulled. He had pulled me into his warm arms. He was hugging me. Why? I couldn't help it I burst into tears, every feeling I've felt rushed out of me and onto his varsity sweatshirt.

We stood like that for a while until I was done embarrassing myself. "You okay now." He forced me to look at him lifting my chin. I nodded.

"Sorry for getting mascara on your hoodie."

"It's fine, no worries." I am definitely falling for this man.

"Oh I have one that's big enough for you to
borrow. Let me wash this one and give it back to you tomorrow. It's the least I can do. I really needed that hug."

"No you really don't-

"I have a whole basket of muffins inside and chocolates." I nudged his arm teasingly, "come on, everyone likes chocolate."