Revelations...

Harry looked at Death ,his eyebrows raised and expression much more calm and composed than before. "So, How is Voldemort still alive?" He asked with a casualty he didn't know he had prior to meeting Death.

"Figured you would ask. Well, let's just say you were led to believe he was dead so that you could put your guard down. As it is known to you, only you can kill him and the chances of him killing you are very slim due to the support you have. So it was decided, to the Dark Lord's utmost displeasure, that you would be killed by your friends instead.

It was much easier and even more fatal as you were stabbed in the back by those you considered family and this broke your spirit as well. That was why it took me so long to bring you here to talk to  me. As for how, you were made to believe you had destroyed all his horcruxes and did not need to kill him yourself as was suggested by your dearest best friend, Miss Granger. Also you were lied to about your relatives' deaths."

The last line truly stumped Harry. Who was alive? His parents? Sirius? Remus? Cedric? "No. Not your parents. But your godfather, Sirius and his best friend Remus are alive. Though I cannot say they are well as they are in Azkaban but they are both breathing and on Earth."

Harry stared at Death, his eyes brimming with tears once again. His godfather was alive! But he was Azkaban! Only four years out of that dreadful place and he was back there for the past five years? "When can we get Sirius and Remus back out?" Harry asked, desperate. "As soon as you are ready." "I am ready! Can we do it now?"

Death looked at him,"It will be another five years before we can go back to the Earth. How will we hide their absence till then?" "Can't you create their illusions? Let the world believe they are still there while we bring them back here?" Death's master looked at him with his wide innocent eyes.

"Okay......" Said Death. Harry smiled.

Azkaban
Earth

Sirius Black sat huddled in a corner of his cell with his best friend, Remus Lupin sitting right across from him. It had been so so long since either of them had seen light. They didn't even know how long had it passed since they had heard of Harry's death. Harry, oh Harry. His best friend's son Harry was no more. Nothing could have hurt Sirius more than his own godson's death. His life was meaningless without Harry.

As he sat in his cell, he suddenly saw a long black cloak tailing on the ground right outside. He froze. Had the dementors finally decided to suck his and Remus' souls? But suddenly, his vision focussed on its own for the first time in five years and right in front of his eyes stood Harry. His godson Harry! When he shook his head blinking his eyes rapidly, Harry just smiled ,his head tilted to one side.

Sirius turned to see Remus looking equally shocked as he stared at boy in front of his eyes. Except he looked older, mature. "Yes. It is me. Padfoot, Moony. Your Harry. Prongs' Harry." That was it and Sirius launched himself at his godson hugging him tightly. Harry hugged him back his eyes closing as his arms wrapped around the person closest to his dad. Remus came too. Embracing them both from behind.

Death smiled at the three. He waved his hand creating two silhouettes into cell before he transported his master, himself and the other two men back to his land.