Preparations...

"So, what's the update, Siri?" Harry asked when his godfather came out of the floo. "Nothing much. I asked for help from several old families, and as we had thought, they agreed to finish the Death Eaters."

"Like?" Harry asked. "Well, I found that your friends; Susan Bones Neville Longbottom, Ernie MacMillan and Luna Lovegood were still alive and sane by some miracle, so I asked them. They all agreed to do it. Infact, as we speak; Nott, Crabbe and Goyle are being taken care of."

"The older ones or the younger ones?" Remus emerged from the back. "The older ones of course. The younger ones didn't do anything wrong and were infact in the same warehouse as the other four from Harry's year.

They were reluctant to killing their own fathers so, they will take care of the other Death Eaters instead. Like Avery, for an instance."

Harry's eyes widened. "Theodore Nott, Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle?" He asked, not really believing. Theodore, he would still have believed but the other two? How? But then, Draco Malfoy was his friend of all people.

"Yes. Those three are on our side. I didn't bother asking Draco as I know that he would've refused. There's no way that he is going get his hands dirty." Harry and Remus nodded.

"So, how long until The Inner Circle of Riddle is completely gone?" Harry asked. "The only ones left are Lucius Malfoy and Ronald Weasely." Sirius said. "Hmm. Barty Crouch Jr and Snape are already dead. What about Macnair and the Lestranges?" Remus asked.

" Well, 'my dearest cousin' Bellatrix had turned too insane for Tommy's liking, so, she will not pose a problem anymore. As for the other three ; Theodore, Vincent and Gregory are taking care of them." Sirius replied, with obvious venom and glee when he talked about Bellatrix.

"By the way, Harry, you are saying that only Tommy is left. What about that snake of his? Nagini,right?"  "Neville had taken Nagini down, hadn't he? I mean it was after that, that  Granger had suggested that Riddle would die soon enough and didn't need to be killed."

"Ah right." Remus said, "It was after that, that Riddle had gone into hiding for sometime until the final blow delivered by Ginevra Weasely."

Harry hummed in agreement. "What about the messages? Will they be left?" Harry asked. "I already took care of it." Remus replied. "Near every dead wizard, a message from Thunder themselves will be left, warning the Aurors ,and advertently Riddle, of what is to come."

Harry smirked. This was going to be fun.

Well, I am sorry for the short chapter. But I couldn't think of adding something else to this one. Anyway, the final showdown is near! And a few surprises are ready for you! 😉 (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

Happy Reading!!