The Story So Far: A Summary

Hi guys! 😊 I am back again. I wrote this for anyone who is getting lost or confused in the story. I hope to clear all your doubts. 😉

The story opens with Om disturbed about a recurring dream of a runaway bride and her struggles

The story opens with Om disturbed about a recurring dream of a runaway bride and her struggles. He doesn't remember that it was Gauri who ran away from her wedding with Kali Thakur. He had been the one to save her and marry her. He carries on with his routine and goes to his art studio at Campus. There 'an angelic girl in white' comes running and falls in his arms.

Two days ago:   A mysterious man is thinking about chasing his dreams for the last 29 years. He is in love with a lady. Gauri's birthday is in two days and Om is preparing for it. Gauri's insecurity of losing Om gets triggered because of some past. Om ends up revealing his surprise. Gauri asks him to gift her their love story. Om being a good husband agrees.

Om realizes that he also wants to relive their 'ideal' love story without any misunderstandings between them. Somewhere he also has insecurities because of them. Tej Singh Oberoi, his dad, employs reverse psychology to convince him to go into a spell with Gauri. Omkara is hostile to his dad, the conversation turns into an argument.

The spell is mysterious. Any mortal threats they face would be real, since they are teleported. Other people may be just holograms/imitations or may be not. They wouldn't know it. Also they would forget each other, because it would suit their goal (or so they are told). They carry their bags of reminders as a precaution. TSO has some hidden agenda to send them there. Rikara trust each other and enter the spell. They also search the web before deciding. They hope this journey would make their love only stronger. A shady person is seen watching them enter.

The spell starts. Gauri is a new admission at the University. She chose to be so before the spell started. Her bag (containing her hints) gets snatched. Kali Thakur and his goons are after her. She escapes, runs and happens to meet Omkara ('the angelic girl in white' in the first chapter). He saves her. She saves him too. Police arrests the goons.

Actually, this is all a conspiracy to separate Rikara, so that they never complete their goal.

Gauri files a formal complaint and worries about Omkara. Meanwhile someone made a video of the fight at the campus and gave it to the media. It's now viral. She waits for the inspector and media pesters her with humiliating questions.

Rikara don't recognize each other because of the spell. But both of them still have faint memories because their love is very strong. Their goal is to fall in love with each other again, but some unseen force is conspiring against this. They can get out of the spell only if they complete their goal. Meanwhile TSO has a secret.

 Meanwhile TSO has a secret

That's all for now. Stay tuned for next chapters for more. 😊

Cheers!

Tiara.