<THE VILLAGE>

Long ago, there was a really nice log cottage in a cozy village, Jack Redheart lived there his whole life with his family. His family really loved him; they were really nice in general. Jack was at the age of 14 when he had to deal with death which, as human culture knows is pretty hard to deal with, especially at the age of 14. He was a very open- minded young adult who would never even dream of hurting anyone or anything, he used to care for his family by gathering wood for the fire which was basically life support for his severely ill parents. He developed smaller-than-average muscles for his age and stayed quite short, due to his lack of vitamins and nutrients in his childhood.

One day, the Redheart family found a lonely orphan on the cobble streets of their tiny village and decided to take them in, their name was Daisie Bloomsberry, she didn't seem to be the healthiest child but she still needed shelter from the Dark Realms' creatures, which were fully unknown at the time. Jack and Daisie grew up together in the same kind of childhood, she was a year older than Jack so she had to protect him from all dangers, they became best friends over time and it got to the point where they would do anything together.

Soon after Jack had turned 14, the Redheart family got murdered with Jack just left there and Daisie kidnapped by FrogEyes, an evil mastermind who grew up in an abusive household; decided to control that anger by going on a killing spree for days on end, who took her to a nearby village right next to a cave and forest.

This village wasn't the same as Jack's old village but he knew he had to go there and somehow get Daisie back from FrogEyes because who knows what he would do to her once he got the chance to.

The village had been abandoned a couple of years ago and Jack knew that fully well. It was abandoned because of the crops; creatures which would come out at the strike of Dark. This village's creatures had been asked to be made extinct by a special military force specialising in creature hunting called the RWAF, standing for Right Wing Attack Force.