<WATCH YOUR STEP>

A mysterious, royal creature pounced upon Jack, only for him to find out that it had been 3 years until he saw his pet dog, Taiko, again. He was so pleasantly surprised by his dog that he hugged it straight away. Too bad that it was just a hallucination. 

Jack barely used to hallucinate and when he did, it was surely going to be bad. This must have meant that he needed to go NOW, Daisie might be in even more danger than he thought she was in. For who knows what kinds of tortures she must be put through.

Jack started his journey through The Forbidden Lands. A mix of deserts, jungles, tundras, anything which the world could throw at him. His first destination was DeadShrub, a mystical desert which had untold treasures.

Jack's dream was to be an adventurer and now he had a reason to go and travel anywhere. He started walking very slowly but soon realised how quick the creatures of the Dark Realms would tag along to be a part of his little team to defeat FrogEyes. He started picking up the pace and reached DeadShrub within an hour: he went to seek shelter as fast as he could in this wasteland of nothing but empty space filled up with sand.

He soon accepted the fact that he wasn't going to find shelter any time soon; he decided to dig himself a hole for that Turn Hour.

The next day he woke up with a thirst for any liquid substance. He also felt this ache in his stomach which he couldn't describe. He knew he was going to surely die if he was to stay there and waste any more time of getting to the abandoned village. There was food and drink there so he had to get there at one point before his own supplies ran out.