Where Am I?

Ugh,Where am I?Why am I a baby?Why do I look different?Who are these people in front of me? Don't tell me.
It seems that I have been reincarnated into The otome game I was playing!*gulp*But which character am I?I look around for any clues that would help me find out which character I am.In the far corner I see some maids.
T-Their clothing has an ace mark and their uniform is blue,don't tell me I'm the Villainess Melona.Not only will I have a bad family I will also did in countless number of times.This is not good!!!Why does The villianness always die in the end or gets punished in every otome game!!!!Well all I have to do is avoid my death flags.I mean it should be easy,right?

Wait,if I'm Melona don't I have a brother,who is one of the capture targets.That means I could die If I get on his bad side,well for now all I have to do is be a sweet and caring sister to him,right?

If you don't know who Melona is she is the villainess in {~Love Love Journey~}  Basically Melona Hikorishama is a beautiful but bratty and cruel person.She made the capture targets lives miserable.She made everyone hate her.Oh and when she met the capture targets she used them for her own advantage,they all became like lifeless zombies following Melonas orders,I mean some weren't ordered around.Sooner or later the capture targets meet the Heroine,not only was she beautiful too,she had a kind and caring heart.The heroine started to talk with the capture targets daily,as a result they fell for her.Melona was furious that this 'commoner' got the capture targets interest,so she decided to start billing her and torturing her,but as you know the capture targets found out And stopped her.Did to this action of here she would have countless ways of dying and sometimes she would be exiled.If your wondering about her family her parents died when she was four,this is due to Melona poisoning them,Why?It's because her parents hated her for being a girl since that wanted a boy who could play with their son.As a result her brother had to take care of the kingdom as a 6 year old but he had some help from the dukes and the knights.

"Look the baby is awake!We have to get her ready for the baby ceremony!"

Later on the maids noticed me .It appears that they are holding a frilly dress?That sis,is disgusting.Ew,I really don't want to wear that. They come closer to me and put the monstrosity on me.I normally wouldn't cry for anything like this but I'm a baby!What can I do?!
"Wahhh,Wah*More sobbing*"
" Oh dear,the baby is crying......It's okay...I'm here.. "She picked me up and cradled me for a while...
I've got to say her voice is so calming...It soothes me....Reminds me of ...Strange,I can't seem to remember.I began to sleep in her arms.
...

...

...

...

Some Time Later...

...

...

...

...

Uhhh....My head feels dizzy.Where am I!?!For some reason I was in a white room that looked endless.I just be dreaming.Suddenly I heard a voice call out-
" Hello... "
I was startled,and of course I had to let out a scream that could be heard from miles away.
"No need to scream...I'm right here."

I turn around and see a strange looking boy.

" Who are you?."
In really wanted to know the answer to this question but he didn't respond.I decided to ask him more questions to see if he would answer them.Strangely,the boy stayed quite as I kept trying to question him..Though,I just realized I was in my old body again.

"Are you done..?"
Strange,it was like he was nervous.Why would he be nervous of me,though?... I went up to him.I looked him straight into the eyes and said-
"Why am I here?" I spoke in a soft general voice.It seemed that he was nervous ,as when I talked to him he would always look away and his face would turn red.I guess he was embarrassed....
"Your here because,your in a coma.....Right now you are in another world."
What!?I'm a coma?That must be a joke,I was sleeping wasn't I? And what does he mean by ' another world' Well that's the least of my concerns,right now I need to find out when I'm going to get out of this place,I really doubt he knows but he's my only option.
" So,When do I get to stop dreaming? "
Surprisingly,he spoke back...
"Right now,farewell Miss!"

I opened my eyes.I was in a hospital...I mean no surprise.I guess I really was in a coma....Luckily a person was nearby,and the seemed to be talking with my mother.Wow not even my father or brother came.I decided to listen to what they were saying..

"No,luck....She is going to be in a coma for another 169 days...."
"Will my baby be alright...!?"
I could here the lies in her voice.She was fooling everybody.As I said she is two faced.Acts sweet and caring on the outside but cruel and disgusting on the inside.I couldn't stand her voice anymore...She glanced at my side,and have me a blade of disgust.She knew I was awake and she did nothing about it.So,before the person left I spoke...
"Bla,sha,thsl,heh"
"Oh!It's seems your daughter is awake!!!What a miracle,you may take her back..."
I was about to burst into laughter as I saw her face.

In the way back to home,I couldn't stop thinking about what happened when I was in a coma.....I still had so many questions to ask the boy.
...

...

...

...

At home!!!!

...

...

...

...

About a month had passed by since my coma.I didn't want to hold on to or even see my 'mother'.So I tried to crawl.As expected It was very hard at first,but got easier as I kept doing it,also it was quite sad that no one helped me,I mean mother and father are off the hook but why didn't my brother help me?

The question was stuck in my head until I realized that my whole entire existence was never mentioned to him.Hah!

Well as time went by I finally was able to crawl,properly,you know without falling and getting my self hurt.Sooner or later my dad started to warm up to me but not fully.Yet,it was nice to know that he cared about me unlike the two-faced creep....

As I could crawl now I wondered around.Then I remembered my baby ceromony.If I fainted,it wouldn't have taken place and my brother would not have found out that I existed,as when a princess or noble of some sort is born, their family performs a baby ceremony to when the whole town or kingdom is told of the baby's existence.
I look around my surroundings,and noticed that I was lost....Great ,I'm lost now might as well explore or find a way out of here....

.................................................................................................................

Thank you for reading!💕

I know this was a not that long chapter but they will gradually get longer and longer and longer and...you get what I mean...

I know that I did say I would make this longer but the information I was going to put in this update actually matched up with the next update so......Yeah

So Comment what you think of the story so far.....And if you want please do vote!

So.Yeah

....
Word count:1234