A Strange Boy...

My eyes widen...Everything is blury,but I can tell that I'm still in the library.....I see a strange blob......It looks human?Has dark-blue hair and blue bell eyes.....It's iris is weird though,like it looks like a-

"A-are y-y-you a-awake....?"

Hmm,what is this soothing sound......I rubbed my eyes,everything became clearer....A boy was staring in front of me,....He looked sad......And he was holding a...House?..The I realized something..How did he even get here.....Only people in the household can come to the sacred library....

Only people in the household can come to the sacred library

"M-miss...Miss!......-A-are y-you awake?"

He has ripped clothing...And quite a weird choice clothing,is that a robe or kimono,is he chinese,korean,or even japanese!I suddenly heard a voice, it came from the boy...I kept looking at him,he seemed familiar like he is.Oh,he is one of the capture targets!Xiev Shing ho!Even though in the game he had no hate towards Melona,he still killed her since she bullied the heroine.
Well,I must act like I don't know him.

"I'm sorry,Who are you?"

" M -my name is Xiev Shing Ho and I'm you slave or Bodyguard,whichever you prefer... "

Even though I already know this information,it would weird if I talked to him knowing everything about him!

"Well My name is Melona,Melona Hikorishama,also may I ask how old you are?"

I need to know his age,since if he is four he just got over something traumatic...

"4 years old."

Oh,darn it.His parents just died...I quickly moved into the next question as his face saddened.

"Well can you tell me how you came here?"

Although,I am pretty sure how he got here I need to make sure I'm correct.

"Since you read that whole book and my page was last you got me,each time someone who reads the entire book whichever creature is last that's the creature you get.Though only people with high status and magic can gain a creature, that's what my father said before he died..."

I fell so bad for him.I look at Xiev,he didn't seem to be looking at me.I tried to look at his face because any normal person does that.

"You have such a gloomy face...." I said outloud!

"Hmm?"

Ugh!!!!!He heard me!!!!!God this is embarrassing,but is it really....What am I thinking of course it it!I was staring at his face!!!!My face turned bright red like a volcano about to explode but It wasn't anger it was embarrassment....

"Are you okay?"

He noticed me!!!!.......Why God why!?....Plus I should be asking the questions not him!Okay,I took a breathe....

"Yeah,I'm fine thanks for asking.....Any way can you tell me if you have relation to this creature in this book and know any thing about Maryam?

Out of all the question I was only curious about this one since I'm the game it never really good you how the heroine got Xiev.I showed him the book.Now it's time to find out info about people,I am very good at this as I hacked in my last life,luckily my corrupted father didn't know..Also how will hacking help me in this situation?I sighed....