Kidnapped!

The place I became lost looked very sketchy.It was night time too,so it looked even more creepier.There were houses covered in dust and cobwebs.Not to mention all the broken windows.I never knew this place existed in the game.
..

...

...

...

...Some Time Later....

...

...

...

...

I'm getting tired.Now I'm more lost then ever.Huh?This place seems familiar.Crap.If your wondering where I am,I'm in 'the town'.Yep,the name of this village is 'the town'.It is dangerous to be here because ,*takes deep breath*This exact village is where a little boy was kidnapped.He's special in the story/game since he is also a capture target.I have never really seen him before but He has silver hair..All I know,is that he is special,I'm pretty sure the heroine freed him.He gets kidnapped when I'm four so I don't have to worry about him now.
...

...

...

...
*Rustle*
...

...

...

...

Out of nowhere I hear a strange noise.I turned my head around.Oh no!That's when I realized,that someone was behind me,it wasn't just someone,it was the exact same people that kidnapped that boy.Oh god,I messed up this time. In panic my 2 month old baby body speaks."Gah,goo,bla,ysu"Yeah,now I really messed up.

"Should we steal her....."
" Of course!She's the princess! "
"I mean ,won't like the royal family put us in the dungeon or even worse what if we get caught,you know stealing a kid is nothing but stealing the princess,!,I don't want to be killed."
" Look at her!She's all by her self!And is in 'this town'.Like why would she be here.Let's just take her! Also were part of the mafia,who would mess with us!?"
"Fine...But promise not to hurt her...."
" No can do,but I will try to not let any harm come her way! "

For thieves the first one is not that bad ,but I can't say the same for the other!As much as I don't want to believe it they are still kidnapping me
...

...

...

At The Thieves House....

...

...

...

They placed me down on their couch.I'll admit,7 hours had already past and I was bored!Like why bother taking me here if there is nothing fun?So I did what any human would do,sleep.When I woke up that's when I heard there conversation.
*knock×5*
"Who's there?"
" The royal guards,we demand you to open the door. "
After opening the door.
"We have heard that you have a princess in your house hold is this true?"
" Yes... "

Royal guard's? Were they here to take me back home?

"Well,Please get her ready for the queen,Since the queen demands to see her tomorrow!At 2:30pm,you may now be excused."
Queen.Weird.If it was our kingdom or any other one they would have used the kings name since In this world mostly men have more power than women.All the other kingdoms have a queen and king,so is this a secret one?What if this is the Crown princes mother?Just where exactly did they take me.I turn my head towards the direction of the Kidnappers.

"What are we going to do?..."
" We're going to give to the Queen as she demands duh!"
"Y-yeah'right."
If I remember correctly it you meet royalty you must wear something formal,so I can't go out in the clothing on me.I literally have a trash bag on me.Although it I do get changed ,I hope they don't change me.As a baby it wouldn't matter but my mental age is far beyond a babies.
"Call Caroline,she'll change her,she will know what to change her into."
I'm saved!I still don't want to change but getting changed but girl is better than a man,since 1)I'm a girl,2)I'm a girl and 3)I'm a girl!
...

...

...

After Getting Dressed

...

...

...

The dress she chose for me is not the best; however at least it is not a frilly Lolita dress!
...

...

...

At The Queens Castle

...

...

...

As we walked in the colossal castle,my eyes widened, it was breathe-taking.This place was like nothing else!I was astonished.Of course they carried me to the queen.To my surprise,this queen kind of looked familiar,like I've seen her in this game.

"We are here your majesty,what shall we do now?"
" Hmmm,I see the princess of Vorsaral is in our possession? "
"Yes....Your majesty!"
Are they going to sell me???Am I going to die?Will I be held hostage?!?!?All these thought were running inside my mind like a toy train....
"She's so cute!Well,I know we should give her back but keeping her for a little won't hurt,for now bring her up as your own!
"As you wish majesty...."
"Hus,gooo,jnao"What the hell did I just say?
" *giggled*....I can tell her and I will become great friends. "

Could this really be the Crown princes mother.She does look familiar and the Crown Prince is adopted....Their is a possibility.But I guess only time can tell.For now I just wait,this is going to be boring!

…............…………………….........................…………………...……...........................…..........….............................

I know I have not posted in a while.I am very sorry!
It took a while figuring out what I wanted to happen in this chapter.It was a bit rushed ....So it may not be perfect!!!!! Also,this is quite a small chapter so sorry....That's all I wanted to say!

As always Thank you for reading leave a star and comment if you want...... 😐

Word count:922