ᵗʰᵉ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ [ᶠᴮ]

[flashback- second grade]

Wonu woke up happy to go to school that morning. because that meant that he would be able to see his best friend, Mingyu. well..supposedly his best friend.

after he gave his mom a kiss, he ran into the playground, looking for Mingyu. he spotted him with two other boys . hm..it was always just him and Wonu hanging out- well, the more friends the better!

he walked towards the three of them, smiling. "Hey Minnie! I bought you some-" Mingyu cut him off. "Go away, Woo..I'm with Seungkwan and Hansol now.." Mingyu went back to laughing with the boys who watched Wonu walk off sadly. Wonu frowned- he's never turned him down like that.

---------------------------------

the next day was the same. Wonu got rejected..eventually, Mingyu stopped talking to Wonu entirely. he didn't come over to his house on weekends anymore,he stopped sitting with him at lunch..Mingyu didn't want to be Wonu's friend anymore. he found new ones to hang out with- ones that weren't so sensitive and that weren't so boring.

----------------------------------

[present day- sophomore year]

Seungkwan and Hansol kicked at Wonu some more. he was crying- and of course Mingyu did nothing to stop it, instead, he stood there, laughing. "Come one, Woo! Stop being so sensitive and man up!" Mingyu snorted.

'Woo'. Wonu hadn't heard that nickname in a long time. of course, he didn't think much of it as Mingyu hated every single bit of Wonu. Although Mingyu had to admit- sure, Wonu was smart, and has a nice laugh, and a nice smile, and he was really cute and..a nice body and he smelt..really,really nice..

"tch- knock it off,Gyu!" he thought to himself. he blushed at those thoughts, hiding his face. it ironically pained him to see Wonu in pain like that.

"Let's go guys..we'll pick up wit him later. See ya, Woo~" Wonu was left to lie and hurt there, crying in a bathroom stall. he didn't understand why Mingyu had chosen to hurt him like this...hadn't done any thing wrong to him as a child. he shared his Oreos with him at lunch, he would always be the seeker when they played Hide-and-Seek, and would let him use his toys when he would come over. he did everything Mingyu wanted him to do..but he was his best friend! why would he ditch him for Seungkwan and Hansol- two of the baddest-yet some of the hottest- boys at school?

Wonu couldn't lie, Wonu did admit he liked Mingyu when he was younger, a lot. he always has. he's been waiting for the day where he could just kiss him, but with him being so rude- he didn't think it was possible. but he still loved Mingyu. with all of his heart.

(2610 words