ʷʰᵉᵉˡˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵘˢ [ᵐ]

it was freezing that December morning. Wonu sat in the back of the bus, like always, and finished his coffee and sandwich his mother had made him. his eyes were glued to Mingyu, admiring him from his seat. as per usual, he was being rowdy with Seungkwan and Hansol.

Mingyu spotted Wonu looking at him, getting up and signals Seungkwan and Hansol to follow. he smirked, rubbing Wonu's thigh. "Hey pretty baby~" Mingyu brought his face closer, which made Wonu uncomfortable, but he can't lie and say he didn't like it. Mingyu began kissing his neck, unzipping Wonu's sweater.

"M-minnie.." Wonu clapped a hand over his mouth, realising the sound he just made. Seungkwan and Hansol laughed. "Him and his submissive-ass..of course he likes it.." Hansol whispered to Seungkwan. Mingyu pushed Wonu against the window nibbling at his neck. Wonu started to cry- there were people watching now. he really was uncomfortable- he didn't like it anymore.

Wonu tried pushing him away, but failing as he felt Mingyu's hand under his shirt. Wonu had nothing else to help so he did the one thing he could do at that moment- he punched Mingyu's stomach. He groaned as he fell off Wonu, Seungkwan and Hansol picking him up and back to their seat. once the bus pulled up at the school, Wonu ran off inside and to his locker, trying to make it to class before Mingyu could catch him again. 

Just as he closed his locker he felt a grip on his collar, and he was thrown against the lockers. It was just them four- Wonu had no one else to help him. Seungkwan and Hansol carried Wonu to the bathroom. He struggled to hit them too but was thrown  the floor before getting kicked in his spine by Hansol. luckily, he didn't have a concussion.

Mingyu shooed off Seungkwan and Hansol, leaving him and Wonu alone. He held out his hand to help him up. "Don't leave me hanging, dude-" Wonu reluctantly took his hand, being pulled up. he held his sides from being thrown and Mingyu carefully lifted up his shirt to see what happened. Wonu winced from the pain but dealt with it. the thing Mingyu did next shocked Wonu and would have him thinking for the rest of the day.

Mingyu hugged him.

he blushed. Mingyu hadn't given him a hug in a long time...it felt nice. he hugged him back, being the first to pull away.

Mingyu began to cry. he really did love him. and he can't lie and say he hasn't always too. they both knew they had a thing for each other, but always saw each other as brothers. why did he feel so soft for him at the moment?

Wonu hugged him again, rubbing his back. "I get it...i know you're sorry...but i won't forgive you easily." He muttered against Mingyu's ear. Mingyu pulled away, looking at him. he kissed Wonu's forehead. "Walk with me?.." Wonu smiled and nodded. 

-----------------------------------------------

(2813 words)