ⁿᵘʳˢᵉ'ˢ ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ

"Walk with me?" Wonu smiled and nodded.

-------------------------------------------------------------

there was a comfortable silence between the two. they stole a couple glances here and there, and blushed just locking eyes with one another.

Mingyu still felt so guilty. he had been bullying Wonu for more than 5 years now, and it wasn't even his choice. Hansol and Seungkwan were just those guys who never liked Wonu. Mingyu didn't know why. what wasn't there to like about him? Wonu was perfect in his eyes. Mingyu stopped his train-of-thought once they reached the nurse's office; which felt like forever.

"mm, just thought you might wanted to stop by for an ice pack or something-" Mingyu smiled. Wonu patted his shoulder and smiled. "I'll see ya later, Minnie.." Mingyu gave him once last hug and ran off to class. Wonu got his mom called- again. that's the 7th time this month..of course she was worried but he would always brush it off by making up excuses about him tripping on the way home or something happening at karate; stuff like that.

"just take an ice pack from the fridge and lie down, hun-" the nurse who was busy with some forms looked up at Wonu with a smile.

he took one, wrapping it in a tissue, and laid down on one of the beds near the window.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mingyu sat with Hansol and Seungkwan per usual. He hadn't been feeling them for past few months or so- he just didn't want to be pushed around like that anymore; considering he was older than both of them.

"you're not gonna eat, dude?" Hansol spoke, since for the past 5 minutes, no one said anything. Mingyu shook his head, brushing him off with his hand. they both shrugged, going back to talking about something irrelevant. he perked up when he saw Wonu walk in with Seokmin and Minghao; the two other "mute" kids he hangs with. he excused himself from the table, and made his way to Wonu's table.

"we don't need you here." Minghao said bluntly, that being the first time Mingyu heard him speak..most likely because neither Minghao nor Seokmin liked Mingyu, but Wonu was totally fine with him being here. "HaoHao..let him sit.." Wonu smiled, patting the spot next to him. Mingyu sat, looking down at the table. Minghao and Seokmin exchanged glances and glared at Mingyu from behind their bangs. he really wasn't wanted here.

"Y-you need to leave.." Seokmin stuttered and hid behind his sweater-paws. he sighed, glad he was able to defend his friend, but failed when no one heard him- he was too quiet. 

"Wonu knows who his friends are- and you are not one of them."

----------------------------

(2640 words)