ᶜˡᵃˢˢ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ [ᶜʰᵃⁿ ˣ ᴶⁱʰᵒᵒⁿ ᵒⁿ ᴹⁱⁿᵍʸᵘ]

"Wonu knows who his real friends are, and you are not one of them."

————————————————————————————

"I-i'm sorry..I'll leave." Mingyu sadly smiled, and quietly walked from their table out of the cafeteria, walking around the school a bit- since it was allowed. Wonu pouted, he didn't want him to leave. so he followed him. he followed him until they went out into the courtyard.

"You don't have to defend me, you know-" Mingyu muttered quietly.

"Of course I had to..I love you, i can't just let them kick you out like that!" realizing what he said, he mentally facepalmed himself. Mingyu turned back, wide-eyed. "You..actually like me back?" Wonu hesitantly nodded. "I always have...since 2nd grade.." Mingyu sadly smiled, feeling a wave of guilt crash onto him, and slowly slid from his eyes onto his cheeks.

Wonu's heart sank. Mingyu really was sorry- he hated seeing Mingyu cry. he brought him to a nearby table in the courtyard, sitting him down and hugged him. he sat there hugging him until Mingyu felt better. even if that meant staying an extra 15 minutes out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chan and Jihoon waited outside their class for Wonu. "Son-of-a-bitch probably won't even show up, he's so sensitive.." Chan cursed under his breath. "Probably with his new boyfriend- Mingyu..not that he already had 2 fuck-sluts to begin with..Wonu's already had sex with them- seperately 4 times, and all three 6 times; fucking scrub.." Jihoon looked around for him, spotting him with Seokmin and Minghao. "And to think they were the 'shy,innocent, mute kids'..you should've heard them in the bathroom the other day-" Chan was cut off by Jihoon.

"Channie- let's go." Jihoon pulled Chan from the boys bathroom to Wonu's locker.

Wonu was with Minghao and Seokmin; all who Chan and Jihoon were referring to. Chan dragged Wonu by his collar into a nearby empty classroom. Wonu was confused- yet scared- he wasn't beat up in a long time..and it wasn't this bad. of course, students came piling in, surrounding Wonu on the floor- crying.

Seungkwan and Mingyu were walking home together. Seungkwan heard faint shouting in one classroom, concerning him- and Mingyu hadn't seen Wonu for the rest of the afternoon. "Mingyu-" Seungkwan pulled him into the classroom, pushing through kids so Mingyu could see. Mingy saw Wonu on the floor, crying. Chan grabbed his collar, pushing him against a closet. Mingyu pushed through the crowd, and ran up to Chan, punching him in the face. Chan fell, with students 'ooooohh'-ing. Jihoon stood up in front of Mingyu, which did nothing, so Chan got up- Mingyu threw him up against the closet either way.

"don't you fucking dare touch him, or i swear-" Mingyu cursed under his breath. he threw Chan across the room, running to Wonu, pulling him up walking him and Seungkwan out. there was an uncomfortable silence between them. Wonu hoped Mingyu wasn't mad, but after Seungkwan left with Hansol, Mingyu took Wonu into a bathroom stall, and kissed him. Wonu grabbed onto Mingyu's collar while Mingyu held onto his waist. Wonu grabbed onto Mingyu, tugging on his hair slightly. it got heated real quick after Mingyu pulled off their shirts-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

after their little 'session', Mingyu walked Wonu home. he kissed his cheek and said their goodbyes. Wonu never felt so happy. he felt his phone buzz, and figured it was probably Mingyu, guessing by what he wrote:

-'hope i made your day today, love ;) sleep well tonight. Love you! <3'

Wonu rolled his eyes, smiling. He walked in and ran up to his room to call him.