Yoongi's Secret : taegi

Commissioned by peyton123456789

⚠️Taegi smut⚠️ 21+

top!Taehyung bottom!Yoongi

⚠️Warnings for: long, explicit, boyxboy smut, degradation, light choking, sex toy use, Yoongi wears panties

When Taehyung opened the door, the apartment seemed a little dark and quiet for a normal evening. He frowned as he took off his shoes, wondering if his boyfriend had gone to bed already. Maybe he wasn't feeling well? Taehyung hoped that wasn't the case - he had been so busy with work lately that he hadn't been able to spend as much time with Yoongi as normal and he had been really looking forward to getting to spend this evening with him.

He shuffled into the living room, peeking cautiously around to corner to find Yoongi on the couch with only one dim lamp on. He was wearing his favorite oversized hoodie, the edges of the sleeves frayed from being toyed with so much, the strings worn from chewing. He was swamped in it, his legs pulled up in front of him, feet resting on the couch and hands in his lap. None of these were signs that Yoongi was in a good mood, but Taehyung cringed when he noticed the worst sign. The hood was up.

Yoongi had tucked himself back into the couch cushion with the tugged hood up. A shadow fell over his eyes and Taehyung could only see his soft pink lips which were pushed into a pout. He hesitantly stepped into the room.

"Yoongi," he said. Yoongi's frown deepened. "I missed you."

"No you didn't," Yoongi pouted, sinking deeper into the couch and raising a hand to his mouth. He pressed his thumb to his teeth and began to chew at the skin around his nail and Taehyung hurried across the room. He gently tugged Yoongi's hand away from his mouth and although he refused to look at him, Yoongi didn't resist.

"Of course I did baby," Taehyung assured him, slipping Yoongi's hand into both of his and rubbing it gently.

"Haven't talked to me all day," Yoongi said, his voice soft and pouty. Taehyung wilted. "Haven't kissed me in hours." Taehyung squeezed his hand. "Been lonely."

"Baby," Taehyung said hanging his head. "I'm sorry. I've been so busy."

"I know you were busy," Yoongi said, his voice low but just a little whiny, his free hand balled up in the sleeve of his sweatshirt. "But...but-"

"I know," Taehyung said, reaching out tentatively to tilt Yoongi's chin up so he could see his pretty eyes beneath his hood. "I'm here now though. Can I kiss you now?" He asked. Yoongi nodded, his lips pushed together. It was always cute when the older was pouty like this - one of Taehyung's favorite things. Yoongi did a lot for them, he worked from home and he made good money and he also took care of a lot of the things around the house. Yoongi took care of Taehyung in those ways - in cooking and in shopping and in providing.

But Taehyung - he took care of Yoongi. Yoongi needed attention. He once told Taehyung he needed kisses or he would die - a dramatic admission that had made Taehyung laugh loudly and then kiss him all over. Yoongi was soft and he was sweet - sometimes he was grouchy and he tended to be straightforward and come across as rude - but he was never unkind.

Taehyung knew Yoongi wasn't done pouting yet, so he leaned in slowly, not making him move his legs or even push back his hood as he tilted his face forward until he could kiss Yoongi softly. His lips were warm and soft, always so soft, sweet and full. It was a good thing Yoongi needed kisses or he would die, because Taehyung needed to kiss Yoongi. He slipped his lips against Yoongi's softly, slowly leaning closer to him until he was pushing his knees down to slip a hand around his waist and tug him closer.