No Regrets : myg, jhs

Commissioned by JillianDougherty

Reader x Sope, Friends to lovers college au

⚠️Tags: smut!  alcohol consumption, dancing, threesome, oral, drunken decisions but explicit consent, a touch of jealousy, fake kissing that leads to real kissing, Taehyung is in it too, cute moments, spit roasting uwu

"Yoongi are you coming?" You called to him, walking backward alongside Hoseok. He turned over his shoulder to look back at your other friend with a playful grin, raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah Yoongi, are you coming?" He called back.

"Why are you guys running?" Yoongi grumbled.

"What? Can't hear you from way up here!" You yelled back, exaggeratingly loudly.

Yoongi appeared to grumble to himself in annoyance and then he finally broke into a jog, his feet slapping on the ground in his old sneakers as he built speed and caught up. He didn't slow down before reaching you though, and you squealed as he spread his arms and ran straight into the both of you, his chest plowing into your shoulder.

You and Hoseok broke into laughter and Yoongi chuckled along too, the force with which he hit you causing you to stumble. Yoongi wouldn't let you fall though, his large hand quickly gripping your waist to hold you up so you could catch your balance again.

"What were you two saying about me, then?" He asked when you all finally caught your breath.

"I don't know what you're talking about," you said, making Hoseok giggle.

"Don't lie, I know you were talking shit," he said, pushing you playfully.

"All I said was that you were slow," you shrugged. "Nothing untrue."

"I'm not slow, I'm just careful," Yoongi replied. "I'm faster than both of you if I try."

Hoseok snorted and Yoongi's gaze snapped to him.

"I'd like to see it," Hoseok chuckled. "There's no way you're faster than me."

Yoongi looked up, judging the distance between the three of you and the building you were heading for.

"Alright Hope, you're on. Jill, count us off."

"On your mark," you said, suppressing an excited laugh. Hoseok tightened his grip on his bag and paused, leaning down and Yoongi did the same, bending his knees. "Get set....go!"

They took off in a scuffle and a burst of speed, sprinting for the door. You laughed and broke into a jog to keep up, letting them battle it out. They reached the building at exactly the same time, arms outstretched to tag the door together.

"I win," Yoongi panted, looking at Hoseok as they opened the door together and went in.

"You did not," Hoseok replied, catching his breath. "It was a tie!" He insisted.

"I was clearly a step ahead of you," Yoongi retorted.

"Jill, tell him it was a tie," Hoseok said, rolling his eyes.

"He knows it was a tie," you chuckled.

"I'll never admit defeat," Yoongi said.

The three of you checked in and headed down the hallway into one of the smaller practice rooms. Yoongi immediately went to sit with his back against the mirror off to the side, pulling out headphones and his notebook. You and Hoseok put your things down and shrugged your jackets off, rolling your shoulders out and stretching lightly. Hoseok plugged his phone in and set it on the floor, queuing up some music. You pulled your shirt off over your head, leaving you in high waisted track pants and a sport bra. The practice room was already warm and you felt comfortable as you bent over, stretching out your hamstrings.