2.

Marinette's pov:

Okay, Marinette calm down, you can do this. It's going to be fine just remember don't get close to anyone, you don't have time for that...My mind was racing but after a few seconds I calmed down and entered the classroom I was supposed to have my first period in. At first, nobody noticed me -phew that's good, let's hope it stays this way- they were all too engaged at what they were doing. I went straight to the teacher's desk and handed her my papers she just nodded and smiled at me "Hello Marinette, my name is Miss Bustier and I'm happy to have you in my class." "Nice to meet you," I gave her a handshake "and thank you for having me." Then she gave a loud clap to the whole class - It's starting. Stay calm Marinette - "All right class, calm down, I hope you all had a wonderful summer. Today we have a new student joining us, would you please, introduce yourself to the class" she said gesturing to me to speak and giving me a small smile along the way. "Umm...hello everyone, my name is Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I hope we'll get along nicely and if you need my help with anything feel free to ask me..." "Thank you, Marinette, you can sit next to Nathaniel. Nathaniel, please raise your hand so she can see you" I saw a hand and I followed it until I was able to see a red-headed boy giving me a shy wave. "Nathaniel, I presume?" I whispered to him, "I'm Marinette" he just smiled and said "It's nice to meet you." Our conversation ended right about there as we continued to pay attention to whatever miss Bustier was talking about.

Adrien's pov:

"Duudeeee! She's sooo hot!" Kim exclaimed quite loudly. "Shush! Lower your voice, she might hear you!" I said glaring at him but Kim was right, she wasn't just drop dead gorgeous but her body was fine as well. "Bro you're staring," Nino said slapping me on the arm. "Looks like we have a lover boy here!" Alya semi shouted from the other row. "I'm asking her out later." Kim stated. "No Kim, you can't," Alya said, her voice mocking me, "Our sunshine, over here, has a crush on this mysterious young lady..." "Alyaaaa!" I groaned making the rest of my friends laugh their butts off. I could just feel all the embarrassment and exactly how bright red my face is right now. "Let's make a deal Agreste," Kim said giving off a serious vibe "I'll ask her out and if she says no you can give it a shot. How does that sound to you?"I just nodded "We have a deal!" Before we could talk any longer teacher gave us the 'shut up' eyes and we started paying attention to her lecture. But the thing was, no matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to concentrate when this blue-eyed beauty was sitting behind me. Jeez, I wish I was at Nathaniel's place right now...

Marinette's pov:

Classes went as smoothly as they could. After this double period with Miss Bustier, we have lunch so I just have to wait for a few more minutes before I can exit this stuffy room. Everyone is trying to be friends with me and I can't say that I'm particularly interested in any of them. It was nice being surrounded by a lot of people but it gets tiring and the amount of stupidity is just ughhhh.

brrrr

The bell rang and I shot myself out of the classroom making the way to the cafeteria before anyone could ask me anything because I really can't spend more time with that class. Finding an empty table I sat there and took out my salad as well as the book I'm currently reading for my ballet project, 'Noir', trying to ignore all the noise coming from other tables. A couple of quiet minutes went by and then I felt someone yanking the book out of my hands and sitting directly on the table next to my lunch. 

Straightening my back, I gave a confused look to the figure in front of me. The boy just stared at me with a cheeky grin plastered across his face. "May I help you?" I  asked him, still confused. "Well, who do we have here? Hello, there I'm Claude, second year, you're sitting at our table princess..." he was cut off by another boy "Oh leave her alone Claude, we can sit anywhere. It's not like the seats are reserved." "No No No it's okay, you can sit here, I finished my lunch anyway." "You sure? I mean thanks, but you didn't eat anything."