More Warrior names/Apprentice WHEN WILL THE LIST END... never :3

Lightstap

Lightheart

Lightstorm

Lightpelt

Lightfur

Lightear

Lighttear

Ivyleaf

Ivyheart

Ivypelt

Ivystorm

Ivysting

Beetlepaw- Black tom with White speckles on his back and flanks.

Hawkpaw- Big brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes.

Badgerpaw- Black and white tom with broad shoulders and green eyes.

Ashpaw- Long haired Smokey gray tom with darker gray dapples on his front legs and chest. Blue eyes.

Tawnypaw- Tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes. Sagepaw- Pale ginger tom with amber eyes.

Milkpaw- Creamy white tom with Blue eyes. Destined to be a medicine cat.

Cloverpaw- Light brown with White dapples and white stomach and Blue eyes

Thornfeather- brown tabby she-cat with green eyes sharper than thorns.

Redshade- Creamy white she-cat with Black ears, Paws, Nose, Tail tip, and underbelly.

Cherryfrost- White she-cat with red ears, tail, and paws. Medicine cat.

Sunfur- Deep orange tabby tom, Elder.

Rainsong- A blackish gray she-cat with Green eyes. Retired early due to blindness. Former medicine cat

Lilycloud- Cream colored she-cat with creamy black patches. Shadowmist- A beautiful Tortoiseshell and black she-cat.

Flamepool- Bright ginger tabby she cat.

Nightpelt- A Black tom with grey paws and tail tip

Sweetcloud- A white and ginger she-cat with green eyes.

Rabbitleap- A short and tough, she-cat brown with the slightest touch of tabby markings and green eyes.

Dustclaw- Muscular dark brown tabby tom with unusual blue eyes.

Fawnfur- Light brown with White dapples and white underbelly with a part brown tail.

Wolfclaw- Light gray tom with green eyes. Silverstripe- A silver she-cat with black stripes and blue eyes.

Bloodfur- Pale reddish white she-cat with scars along her flanks, and bright blue eyes with flecks of red.

Bluefur- she has blue fur and icy blue eyes. Former kittypet.

Spottedfoot- A black tom with brown spots on his front and blacklegs.

Deathclaw-A black tom with white 'socks' and has been blinded from a battle long ago

Thistlepelt-Dark brown tabby tom with black stripes on his back and Blue eyes.

Feathernose- Light gray she-cat with white paws, tail, and nose as well as Green eyes.

Lionclaw- Dark ginger tom with Green eyes.

Crowclaw- All black tom with Blue eyes.

Whitefur- Creamy white she cat with Amber eyes.

Dreamflight- light brown tom with black stripes, one amber eyes and the other green, white under-belly.

Shadepelt- Smokey gray tom with Blue eyes.