I'm sorry...

{Virgil's PoV}

Roman blocked my way. I couldn't get past so I'd have to talk to him. "Please roman, let me go." I try to push past again. He pulls me into a hug, "not until you tell me what happened. Please i want to help" I push away, "I don't need help." I look at roman and it's clear he's slightly hurt. This made me feel worse.
"Please virge." He looks at me and hesitates but steps away from the door. I walked away from the bathroom and go into my room not bothering to close the door behind me.

{Romans PoV}

I followed virgil into his room. "I just want to know why you did it."
Virgil glared at me and I took a step back towards the door. He stood up and walked up to me. "Because I can't handle it Roman!" He half yelled. "Ok calm down Virge" I say ready to to run.  "No I can't calm down roman! You don't know what it's like. To have to be fine with everything and not show what I really feel." He yelled. "Virgil, please. I'm sorry..." I never got to finish my sentence before he yelled at me again. "You're not sorry, you just want to know what's wrong then ask a million questions. You think you know everyone, well sorry to tell you, you don't know everything, not about me."
My anger was building up. "I don't think i know everything." I yell back. "You're not the only one who's insecure." Realised what I yelled i stormed off to my room slamming the door and leaving Virgil looking hurt.

{Virgil's PoV}

I didn't mean to yell that much. Especially after everything with Logan. I fell to my knees and hugged myself crying. "I'm sorry" I said to no one in particular. I knew roman would hate me now. I could hear him crying in his room. I decided it wouldn't be a good idea for him to hear me cry so I stood up, wrapped my cuts in bandages and grabbed a hoodie and walked outside. I didn't know where I was going but I needed to get out of the house and away from roman.