Powers Revealed Part 1

I am so, so sorry that I haven't been updating ive just been so busy but I promise to update more frequently

_______

It was a normal, boring day at school. I was sitting in his least favourite class, english and hadn't been listening at all.

I placed his head on his desk and closed my eyes. Not to sleep but just rest.

While lost in my thoughts, I heard the classroom door opened but thought nothing of it.

I heard a few gasps so i decided to look up.

There was a man standing in the door frame

"Peter Parker" He said in a low voice.

"He's there" I hear someone call out and turn my head to see flash pointing at me. At this point I'm not even surprised.

I stood up not knowing what to do. His voice sounded familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it.

Then I saw it. The giant mechanical wings. It was toomes.

Oh shit.

He fired one of his blasters which was equipped with bits of salvaged chitauri technology.

"Peter watch out" I heard betty say.

I jumped to my left just in time and turned around to see a giant hole in the wall where the blast hit.

Thank God I got out of the way.

Forgetting that my class was in the room I fired a web at the roof, using it to swing and kick toomes in the face.

"Oh my god, I bullied spiderman" I heard flash whisper.

He stumbled back in surprise while the fight went on.

While webs and energy blasters were going everywhere, flash thought it would be a good time to record the thing

What an idiot.

As I turn my head back to the fight again I see that toomes has grabbed mj by the neck.

She whimpers as she looks at me with her chocolate brown eyes as if shes telling me don't surrender you loser.

"Surrender now or the girl get its" Toomes said from under his mask.

He had one of his blasters pointed at mj's head.

If the blaster was pointed at flash's head, I would not have a hard time deciding.

"Ok, ok" I raise my arms above my head. "Just let her go"

He threw mj to the ground and ned goes over to help her.

"Wise choice" he says from under his mask.

"What do you want" I say sternly, glaring at him from under my mask.

"You wrecked my entire life. My wife left me, my daughter despises me and I was sent to rot in prison and now I want you to feel the same way I did"

"That wasn't my fault" I mumble under my breath.

"What was that" he says clearly annoyed

"I said that wasn't my fault what happened to you" I said loud enough that everyone in the classroom heard.

My spidey sense suddenly went crazy but before I could do anything I felt a burn on my skin on my stomach

I looked down and saw that toomes had fired one of his blasters right in the middle of my chest.

I grabbed a desk beside me as I started to feel dizzy. My vision went fuzzy and all my classmates voices were blocked out.

The last thing I remember was falling and hitting my head on the floor.

Ned POV
Everyone was silent. The guy with wings had just shot Peter. There was a hole in his short from where the blaster hit and blood and burns could be seen.

He grabbed a table next to him before fainting and falling to the ground.

Mj and I stood up to help him but before we could the vulture had swooped up Peter in his arms and crashed the window, leaving shattered glass everywhere.

"Is everyone ok" I heard the teacher say

Everyone was still too shocked to answer. I guess they realised that puny parker wasn't so puny after all.

Mj and I stood up and raced towards his bag. Grabbing his phone I called the one person who could help.

Tony Stark.

(A/N bold is Tony talking on the other side of the phone)

"Hey kid why are you calling me aren't you supposed to be in school or is that eugene kid bullying you again. I can get romanoff to take care of him, just say the word"

"Mr Stark it's me ned, one of Peter's friends. The vulture just shot him and kidnapped him" I look over at Mj as tears threaten to fall down my face.

"I'm coming over now" he says sounding anxious and worried.

He hangs up. I turn to Mj "He's coming now"

"God, I hope Peter is alright" She says looking sadly at the ground.

Just then someone crashes through the door.

"Tell me everything Ted" He says stepping out of his suit

"Its ned"

_______

Part 2 of this will be published as soon as possible.
Word count: 833