Panic Attack

Hi everyone. I’m so sorry that I have taken so long. This is a short chapter that was in my drafts, so enjoy this while I finish part 2 of powers revealed. 

Infinity war happened but endgame didn’t. Instead they had an alternative ending to fix infinity war. The avengers made up after civil war but they don’t know about Peter

I also watched the black widow trailer and it looked so amazing.

_______

3rd Person POV
It was a normal morning at the avengers tower and the avengers were sitting on the couch in their own separate conversations. The only people who weren’t there were Natasha and Clint. 

Tony and Rhodey were sitting at the breakfast bar listening to Thor talking Yggdrasil. Bucky and Steve were talking about everything that had happened while bucky was in the soul stone. Wanda and pietro (Yes, he's alive in this oneshot) were playing a card game.

Clint had run in through the door looking scared but excited. 

“What did you do” Tony asks standing up to pour himself another drink

“I'M GOING TO KILL YOU” Natashas voice could be heard from the hallway. Clint starts to back away, now scared but not excited. Everyone looks down and smiles. Whatever clint has done, he is done dead to Nat.

She walks in through the hallway covered in glitter. Everyone tries to hide the smiles and laughs. She walks towards clint and punches him in the stomach. He doubles over in pain while everyone starts to laugh so hard. 

“Ugh, I don’t feel so good” Clint says hugging his stomach. 

Rhodey POV
As soon as clint says that, I hear glass shattering. I turn around and see Tony, shattered glass on the floor, supporting himself on a chair. He starts to take short, sharp breaths. Small sweat drops start to fall down his forehead and he starts trembling. Before long he collapses on the floor. 

“Oh, shit” I rush over to him. “Tony, its ok deep breaths, got it?” 

“Rhodey, what's happening” Steve asks me, obviously concerned

“He is having a panic attack” I pull out my phone “Happy, this is a code blue, call Peter” He agrees with me over the phone. 

Steve POV
Rhodey picks up the phone. "Happy, this is a code blue". I dont know what's going on but everyone seems concerned with the way that Tony is acting. 

Why is he having a panic attack. 

10 minutes after the phone call was made a young boy, probably 16 or 17 walks through the door.   

While rhodey was taking care of Tony I decided to take matters into my own hands.

"Excuse, who are you and how did you get in here" I ask sternly

He looks at me and pushes me out the way to get to Tony.

Shocked I stand up and get ready to tackle him but I'm surprised by what rhodey says.

"Oh peter your here, clint said 'I dont feel so good' and well...this happened" he gestures to Tony.

"Hey, hey it's me mr stark. I'm alright" He says in a soothing voice, with one hand on Tony's shoulder.

"I'm so sorry, this was all my fault. You would have been alive these past 5 years if I wasnt so selfish" He says, a few tear drops sliding down his cheek. Everyone goes silent. 

No one really wanted to talk about how the snap took away their loved ones.

Their friends.

Their family.

"Its okay Mr stark. I'm back now and that's all that matters" Peter says. Tony looks up at him and pulls him in for a hug. 

"I'm never leaving you again" Tony smiles and calms down.

The kid pulls away and him and rhodey guide him to the couch. 

3rd Person POV
All of the avengers, still confused, just sit down and start watching the lion king. They had, after all, seen weirder things happen.

Steve glanced at Tony and noticed that Peter had fallen alseep on his shoulder. Wanda must of noticed this too because she used her magic to lay a blanket on the two of them 

"F.R.I.D.A.Y" Rhodey asked

"Yes" she responded 

"Can you take a picture of Tony and Peter please"

"Sure" She said sweetly.

And this is where the oneshot ends. 

______

Hope this was alright. The second part of powers revealed will be coming out asap