Worried

Dior

So why tf this hoe ain't answering. I should pop up at her shit. Wait then her nigga probably there. Yeah they might be fucking. So ima just go to get me something to eat.

I pull up at IHOP it's 11:30am ugh I need my bestfriend. She usually answer by now. Just starting thinking weird shit "maybe she got kidnapped, maybe she didn't make it home last night."

Started panicking ordering take out...

15mins later, I grabbed my food and went to the car. I've called Chassidy 6 times.

Pulling up at her house seeing her car. Running banging on the door *yelling Chassidy* no answer

So glad I have an key *opened the door running upstairs* seeing Chassidy laid out

OH MY GOD *yelling* started crying loud. Shaking her. *plz chas, get up*

She opened her eyes and started crying.

*He did it. He did it* All she was saying

Who who was it

Stephon. He raped me *she cried*

Come on we have to get u to the hospital

NOOO I can't go there. He can't go to jail. Just no I'll be fine.

Chassidy stop worrying about him. You need to see if you're ok. You have bruises.

I'm fine D I swear. Just believe me

Okay if you say so. Well let's get you cleaned up.

I ran her bath water put her some fresh clothes out.
Hugged her so tight. "I love you bestfriend. Sorry this happened to you"

I love you too. I'm fine

While she took her bath I started cleaning her room, then laid across her bed watching Love And Hip Hop. About 40mins later she came out with her t-shirt and shorts on then sat on the bed and smiled. "

"Thanks for always being there"

Anytime boo. So can you break down what happened?

Yeah, so I was sleep and heard the doorbell. I didn't realize it was him until I got downstairs and heard him being loud. I figure he was drunk. So I opened it bitch he was pissy ass drunk. I told him sleep in the couch. So as I laid back down I heard him come in the room begging can he sleep up here. I said I don't care. All I know was he was kissing me and I pushed him away, because I really wasn't in the mood but he kept trying. So that made me mad. He noticed so he covered my mouth, hit me then started stripping me. He basically raped me with no condom on. *starts crying* I just can't believe it. I know he ain't mean it. He was drunk. But ugh she stopped talking.

I looked at her and sighed. Yeah I just hope you're not pregnant. So what now? Are u done with him.

Yes I can't look at him the same. But that's my baby. I love him. But idk I just can't. But I hope I'm not pregnant either. I have too much going for myself. She said, holding her head in her hands.

I'm here bestfriend. Whatever you decide. Ima be behind you 100%

We just chilled most of the day.