Cant Be Happening

Chassidy

Shit yo. It's after 2am who tf can this be. It's Dior what do she want

Me: Hello
Dior: CHAS where is Steph *screaming*
Me: Right here why what's going on
Dior: Melly just got shot
Me: No no no *screaming*
Dior: Tell Steph call jay right now and meet us at the hospital
Me: aight aight

As I was screaming Steph already came out the bathroom and was checking his phone....

Stephon

Damn wtf yo. *scrolling thru my phone* I have a feeling I know who did this shit *putting my clothes on*

Calling jay telling him we're coming to the hospital. *grabbing my gun* yeah this shit ain't over

10mins later. Pulling up at the hospital seeing Jay, Lucky, Dior, and Irvin sitting in the waiting area

What's going on what they saying?

They're saying he was rushed to ICU *lucky said shaking his head*

Yo them statin island niggas did this shit. We had beef with them since we killed off their boss. *Jay said*

I'm already knowing. *shaking my head*

Flashback
Sitting in the car waiting on the nigga Chris to walk out so I can blow his fucking head off. "Me and Chris always bumped heads. He thought he could take over my spots & had one of my Lil homies killed, over our beefs." Me and my crew together laying low so we can catch Chris and his crew. *scrolling thru my phone, head Melly say* "it's go time" we hopped out with our guns pointed at Chris and his crew. You thought this shit was done lil nigga? BOOM one shot to the head, I watched Chris body drop. I heard all these shots coming at us but nobody got hit. Chris crew hopped in this black van and drove off. Me and my crew split up and met at the trap.

The family of Melvin Jones *the nurse said* We walked up to her and asked how is he?

He's stable right now. The bullet went thru his back missed his spine

Thank god *Chas and Dior mumbled*

So you guys can go in. Only 2 people at a time. *the nurse told us*

Aight come on who's going with me

Ima go yo *Irvin walked behind me* this shit fucked up man. So we gotta keep a lookout for these niggas

Hell yeah *I said walking into the room* damn Melly. Seeing him lay there fucked a nigga up.

Melly we got u nigga. We gon get them niggas that did this. *I said shaking my head*

You stop saline pussy, I'm good yo *Melly said as he was lifting up*

Chill *I started laughing* nah yo we makin sure you good

Yeah we finna go handle that shit now *irvin said*

Wait for a nigga to get out first *Melly said as he tried to get outta bed*

Yo sit ya crippled ass down. No we going to handle it now. *I told him*

*sucking his teeth* aight yo

Me and Irvin walk back to the waiting area and let everybody else go visit him

Then everyone went home.