4

It was a strange thing to get used to, having two boyfriends. They hadn't told anyone yet, not sure how the others would react to their relationship. Getting used to it was especially hard for Yoongi. He didn't know how to react when Jin and Namjoon cuddled up to him or sat quietly as he came down from an episode. He was worried about coming off as clingy and isolated himself until Jin or Namjoon came to him, and he was afraid to do anything that might make them leave him, no matter how much they said they wouldn't.

Either way, having the boys to keep him out of his head and grounded to reality was doing wonders for his mental health. He eventually learned that it was ok to cuddle with someone when he was anxious, get kisses when he needed or wanted them, and it was perfectly fine to be "clingy." All this was learned over the course of a month. A month filled gentle kisses and morning cuddles. 

Yoongi made trips to therapists, got put on medicine, diagnosed with PTSD, Anxiety, and depression. Each time the results came back saying "yep, there's something wrong with you," it was like a slap in the face. When would be the point when Jin and Namjoon just decided they had enough. When would be the point they realized he was broken. He was unfixable.

He kept waiting for that moment to come, but it never did.

When his first heat with them passed, he thought it would be difficult, but Jin made sure he was taken care of well. It made him feel safe, the soft touches and whispered words. Even though Namjoon had gone through his heat at the same time, triggered by Yoongi's, the kitten never once felt like he was being forgotten about. When he awoke afterward, a pleasent ache running through his body, Namjoon was pressed against his left side, and Jin on his right.

"Hey there, love, how are you feeling?" Jin asked softly, petting Yoongi's ears. Namjoon was still asleep nose nuzzled into Yoongi's neck.

"Good, I feel good," Yoongi whispered back. Jin smiled.

"That's good, try to get some rest, alright?" Yawning, Yoongi agreed, eyes slipping closed.

In the morning, Yoongi woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon, and was basically laying on top of Namjoon, who was rumbling deep in his chest, Yoongi's happy purr almost drowned out by him. Yoongi mewed gently, surprised as Namjoon opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi with such love. Namjoon grinned and started attacking Yoongi with kisses.

Jin looked up from where he was cooking when he heard peals of laughter coming from the bedroom, a smile forming on his face as he finished up the food and dished it out.

"Knock knock you goofballs," the smell of food had Yoongi and Namjoon freezing and untangling themselves from each other as Jin gave each of them a plate.

"Thank you, babe," Namjoon pecked Jin on the lips in gratitude, Yoongi copying him not a moment after.

"Of course, I didn't want my beautiful boyfriends having to walk around after last night," with a wink, Jin left the room to clean up the kitchen, leaving both hybrids a blushing mess.

Most of that day composed of sleeping and cuddling, Yoongi and Namjoon clingy after their heat. Jin was happy to oblige, it was rare he had a day to just spend with the two of them.

Jin noticed how relaxed Yoongi looked, smiling at how his squishy cheek was pressed against Jin's chest. He was steadily gaining back the mass of weight he had lost when he was missing and even before that. He'd been paper thin for multiple years, but now, thanks to Jin's amazing cooking, he was getting back a little bit of chub, soft belly and squishy thighs. At first he was self conscious of the weight he was gaining, convinced he was turning into a pig, but after quickly learning how much Jin and Namjoon loved his chub, he changed his mind.

A knock on the door brought them out of their soft cuddling, and Jin groaned as he extracted himself from the whinning hybrids still on the bed. Jimin was standing on the other side, shaking and crying.

The calm mood dropped immediatly. Yoongi and Namjoon had gotten up to see what was going on as well.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Jin asked, moving to the side so that the sobbing boy could enter.

"I-I was going to visit Hoseok again today, but I-I heard s-something awful instead," Jimin stuttered between hiccups of tears.

"What did you hear?" Yoongi asked.

"Hoseok was attacked in the prison, he's in their hospital," Jimin cried, "Apparently the others thought he was weak for turning himself in, and he made a prison gang angry because he didn't let them...rape him, and so they ganged up on him and nearly killed him in the cafeteria. H-he nearly died!"

Jin tried to comfort Jimin the best he could, but there was really nothing they could do. Even Yoongi felt terrible. No matter what, bad things were always going to happen to their family.

______________________________________

Hey y'all, it be me, the author. I kinda forgot about this series for a little while 😅 sorry, I'll try to update more often.