Orange Cassidy Imagine

Requested by FandomlessWrites21

Tonight I was in a mixed tag team match. I was teaming with Orange Cassidy against Joey Janela and Penelope Ford. I waited in Gorilla as Joey and Penelope made their entrance into the arena, Orange just stood there with his hands in his pockets. He didn't speak a word to me. I knew the plan. Penelope and I would be starting the match, putting on a wrestling clinic. While the guys stood on the apron and watched.

When I tagged him in, he slowly got into the ring, perfectly-staying in character. He had his signature I don't care attitude as he and Joey fought.

I wasn't amused by it, I wanted to win the match and make it look good. Joey hit him hard, knocking him down to the mat.

"Tag me in" I yelled as he slowly crawled toward me. Before he could reach me, Joey dragged him back to the center of the ring. Putting him in a submission hold.

When I saw him submit, and heard the bell ring, I started to get mad. I got into the ring. Shoving him as he got up to his feet.

"What the hell Cassidy, I knew I shouldn't have tagged you in. You cost us the match" I said furiously

He didn't say anything. He looked at me, before gently placing his lips to mine.

After a few seconds, he pulled away and started limping as turned around and walked to the ropes.

There were a few doctors who came out to help him to the back, which alarmed me.

I followed them as we walked back to the doctors area.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he was sat down on the table.

"I don't know. I landed wrong on my right side when I threw the dropkick. and when Joey put the submission on, I heard something in my right knee pop and I instantly felt more pain" he says

"I'm sorry I yelled at you after the match. I didn't know you were hurt"

"I understand, wins and losses matter, I promise I'll make it up to you" he says

"You don't have to, you're hurt and need to rest and not think about getting in the ring,"

"I meant I could take you on a date" he says, giving me a small smile

"Wait, so that kiss. That wasn't just to shut me up?" I asked confused

"Nope, it wasn't. I've liked you for a while now, that's why I choose you to be my tag team partner" he says

"Well in that case, I'd love to go out on a date with you"

"Once I know what's wrong with my knee, I'll plan something. I'll text you later with details" he says once again giving me a gentle kiss.