Scorpio Sky imagine

Thanks to i_love_pro_wrestling for helping me come up with the idea

*mentions of self harming and suicidal thoughts*

I felt alone. My boyfriend Scorpio Sky  had been gone for 3 days AEW had its big pay per view this weekend. I wasn't able to go with him due to school assignments I had to get done.

I missed him more than anything, we had been together a little over a year, and we had recently gotten an apartment together.

As I scrolled through my social media feeds, I saw the same thing I always did. Most of His fans didn't like us together. I constantly got messages, telling me things like: he doesn't love me, you're not good enough for him. Today was different. One girl sent me a message telling me to kill myself.

When I saw it, I broke down crying. I hadn't tried to commit suicide since I was in high school. One thing that I hadn't stopped doing was cutting.

I walked into the bathroom and found my razor blade,I had kept it hidden from him. I didn't want him to know.

From the moment I felt the cold metal touch my skin, I felt better. It felt great to get the anger and frustration out.

"Hey babe, I'm home" I hear from downstairs. I quickly locked the bathroom door and tried to clean up the mess.

I heard a gentle knock on the door "babe? You in here?" He asked

"Yeah, I'll be out in a minute"

I wrapped the cuts the best that I could. I put my jacket back on to hide the evidence of everything I just did.

When I opened the door, I was met by his smiling face, and a tight hug

"I missed you so much" he says. He kisses my lips, and takes my hand into his. "How about tonight instead of going out, we watch movies on the couch and order dinner?" He suggests.

"That sounds perfect"

I sat beside him as he ordered our dinner, and we decided on a movie to watch.

"Uh babe, why do you have blood on your sweatshirt?" He asks.

I looked down and the left arm of my sweatshirt had quite a bit of blood on it. I quickly got up and ran to the bathroom.

When I took off the sweatshirt, I could see that the Band-Aids and wrapping that I had done came loose, causing me to bleed onto my sweatshirt

"Why?" He asks as he looked on in horror.

I sat in the floor, crying. Telling him the truth, he wrapped me in a tight hug and kissed my lips

"Please, don't do this anymore. I know its going to be hard to stop, but I hate knowing that my girlfriend hurts herself because of my fans"

"It started back in high school, that's why I always wear long sleeves and sweatshirts around you, and everyone else"

"I'm here to help you get better, but first we need to get you cleaned up and these wrapped"

He helped me clean myself up. Reminding me how much he loved me, how beautiful I was.

After I had changed clothes, we sat on the couch and cuddled. He held me a little more tightly than usual tonight.

"I love you so much,don't ever forget that. I want you to travel with me when I leave for shows. The hotels have wifi so you can do school, and its lonely without you" he says

"But you have the guys with you"

"I love spending time with them, but they're not you, please travel with me?" he asks

"Of course I'll travel with you,"

"Good, now I have my whole world with me all the time. I don't have to leave her for days at a time. I love you, I can't wait to travel the world with you"