Chapter-5

Asalamualaikum and Hi lovely readers....

Srry for late update...

Enjoy reading...

Memories of their living happily, fighting, laughing together were continuously flashing infront of her eyes... standing infront of the gate of MM made her her soul weak...tears were about to start but she controlled them...she can't become weak..her heart was ready to give in but her mind was screaming NO....

Sh: Mumma ye kiska ghar hai...

Shr: tumhara...

Sh: mera...(he sounded confused)

Shr: I mean hamara baby....chale

Sh: Haan.. haan...chalte hai...(he ran dragging her inside)

The complete family was shocked by seeing Suman after these many years....some were happy and some were not... actually the complete family was happy expect Kamini Chachi.... Pushkar literally jumped on her... Preeti's happiness was beyond everything today....her eyes went to Nirmal who was standing at side controlling her sobs... Suman was confused upon seeing her maa in the house but thought to leave the matter.. anything can happen as she missed many years with them...

Kamini: hayy Suman puttar kaysi hai...(she said in her most fake honey cotted tone)

Su: appse Milne se phele thik thi( she spoke under her breath)...fine Chachi ji....
Shaan...Shaan kaha hai

Shr: yahi toh tha...

Pu: waha hai...

They saw him admiring the house...he suddenly started playing with two toddlers (vedh__vandy and Varun's son and misha__preekar's Princess)...vedh and Misha were very happy to have a new friend to play and enjoy and to do some naughtiness in the house....

Pre: misha, vedh Ayo badi Mumma se Milo...

They ran into Suman's arms and gave her kisses on her cheeks

Mi: hello badi Mumma...

Vedh: hello Chachi...

Su: hi..cutepies....

Shaan suddenly started jumping on the couch...

Su: Shaan...Shaan...

Sh: Mumma ye ghar bht accha hai...

Ka: puttar ji wo baat app couch se uttar ke bhi bol sakte ho

Su: shaan idhar aao...

Van: mishu, vedh...go to your rooms and freshen up

Sh: hamara room konsa hai...

Shr: wo upar....

Su: We will stay in guest room...