Epilogue....

Asalamualaikum and hi my lovely readers..

This is a small epilogue as everyone asked me for this....

Sh: take..eat this...u want this??

Su: shaan what are u doing, she can't eat these things

Sh: but mamma she wants to eat...see she is eyeing toast

Su: shaan she can't eat toast she is having just 2 teeth how can she eat toast with them...

Sh: mamma when Mia will get all teeth

Su: when she will grow up ok...now finish ur breakfast... I'll bring ur lunch box

Suman went inside the kitchen, shaan saw his sister trying to take Nutella jar...

Sh: u want this wait..

He took the Nutella jar opened it and gave her...

Sh: take...eat

Mia started digging her both hands into the jar and licking them, her both hands and mouth were covered with Nutella chocolate jam...

Shr: Good morning my both cuties

Sh: Good morning dad...

Mi: pa..pa...(Mia raised her both hands by seeing Shravan)

Shravan smiled and was about to pick her in his arms he notices her hands...

Shr: what is this...very bad..shaan ur sitting beside her and not seeing her see what she has done...

Shravan took some tissues and cleaned her hands and mouth...

Su: Shravan breakfast...(she placed his breakfast infront of him)... what happened...

Shr: who gave her this jam...

Su: who else can give obviously this idiot..(she pulled his ears lightly)

Shr: Shaan...why

Sh: dad she is so sweet na...so cute(shaan gave Mia few kisses on her cheeks)

Su: she is sweet that doesn't mean u give everything to her...see how dirty her clothes are

Sh: mamma she is so sweet...

Su: plz shaan shut....

Shr: what a logic...(he laughed at shaan and continued with his breakfast)

Shaan completed his breakfast and sent to his room to bring his bag, Shravan also finished his food and started playing with mia...

Shr: shaan shall we leave...

Sh:yeah...

Shravan handed Mia to suman after pecking her cheeks and forehead..

Shr: shaan say bye to ur sister...

Sh: bye mia...(he gave her kisses on her face)...I will bring marshmallows for you ok....

Mia: sha...sha...

Sh: byee...

Mi: ba...baa...(she waved her hands in the air gesturing him a good bye)