Chapter-18

Asalamualaikum and hi guys...

Mamiji: rachna bring that sweets...

Rachna: yes bhabhi..

Mamiji: daboo come here....go and call preeti and suman mehendi artist arrived...

Dab: ok mummy

He ran inside sumo's room with a huge smile...

Dab: sis mummy is call you mehendi artist arrived...

Pree: wow...come sis let's go

They came in the hall and we're welcomed by all ladies, all surrounded them...

Mamiji started the ritual by applying mehendi on their hands...

Ladies started beating dholls and girls danced on the songs....

Brides were enjoying their day when they heard familiar voice they turned towards it...

Shr & pus: hello everyone....(Shravan and pushkar greeted everyone with their smile)

Mamiji: Shravan and pushkar u both...come inside..come

Shravan and pushkar were welcomed by the tiwars and all other ladies who were from the bride side....

Both the boys sat beside their brides and the function continued with more charm....

Shr: missed me?...(he wishpered in her ear)

Sum: umm...no (she said with a wink)

Artist: sister what is ur husband name... what should I write

Sum: write Shravan...

Shr: uhh...one min, I will write give me

Sum: u...(she asked disbelievingly)

Shr: yeah why not...

Sum: ooo..ok

He took the henna cone and wrote his name beautifully inside a heart on her palm...

They both smiled looking in eachothers eyes, as the eye lock continued someone was really not happy with the secen happening infront him....

Rachna: Shravan and pushkar come go now...u can't stay here for more time...

Mamiji: yes she is right....go to ur home...

Pushkar: ok mumma..come bro let's go

Shr: bye...(he wishpered to her before leaving)

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Sumo sat drying her henna near her window...

She moved her gaze when she heard a familiar voice...

Ram: u look really happy...(he mocked her with his stern tone)

Sum: y.. shouldn't I be...

Ram: when are u leaving him...

Sum: property...

Ram: such things take time..(his voice was loud, his eyes were reflecting his angry)

Sum: oh really...being a famous lawyer and so rich why it is taking time...(she shouted back at him matching his anger)
U are not doing ur work properly and that's rich comming from you who is so particular about his work huh!!... don't u raise ur voice at me I am not ur employee...(she said with a bitter laugh)

Ram: (he took a long breath and calmed himself) ok listen first thing that property is not mine it should be named first to me and then only I can name it to you...and the paper processing is also taking lot of time but I am trying my best....(he sat down on her bed)

Sum: whatever!!...(she said irritatingly)

Ram: don't you think this wedding is happening so soon...we should do something, we should stop it

Sum: uncle....I have an amazing idea....(she said wiggling her eyebrows)

Ram: what..(he asked in confusion)

Sum: u want me to leave Shravan...but don't you think he will not leave me so easily...

Ram: what do you mean?...

Sum: I mean like if he loves me alot he can't forget me so easily, so if he should completely throw me out of his life he should hate me...

Ram: what do you want to say overall...

Sum: simple that he should hate me...

Ram: and how...

Sum: I know that...I will marry him I will pretend and show him that I love him and break his heart and leave him...and then he will hate me to the core...(she looked at ramnath with spark in her eyes)

Ramnath made himself busy thinking and comprehending about her idea..

Ram: Mmm...but...I don't trust you

Sum: ok fine, let this wedding happen I will live with him afterall he is so rich I don't have any problem....

Ram: NO!!!....

He again got silent and thought for a while...

Ram: ok...I have one condition

Sum: what...

Ram: I will make a contract that I will give you that property and u will divorce him after marriage at the day when you get that property...ok

Sum: cool...

Ram: I will meet u tmrr...bye(he left with his smirk)

Sum:bye...

Sumo took a long breath of relief, closed her door and sat down on her bed...

Sum: thankgod he agreed now atleast I can enjoy my wedding with my love...

To be continued....

☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️☘️

Asalamualaikum and hi guys

Srry for mistakes 😓

How was the update 😢

Plz do drop ur views votes comments...

Stay safe and happy...

Allah Hafiz..

Alviya ☺️