¹ | the milkshake

genre: 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁
ship: 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗰𝗸

        ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .  enjoy the story   .
˚

        ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

        ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

mark and haechan laid on their bed with the lights out. after feeling mark's warmth and scandalous vanilla scent, haechan is slowly being aroused by it.

"baby, what's your cravings lately?"

haechan stood up on the bed. mark was in between his legs. the latter then sat down on mark's junior and started sucking his index finger. wetting them and putting it in and out of his mouth.

"my cravings? milkshake," haechan then removed his underwear.

the younger then went on all fours. his bum directly in front mark's face.

"warm and thick milkshake coming right up," mark replied.

haechan smiled due to what mark said.

the tan male then opened his mouth, sticking out his tongue and letting the saliva drip on mark's already erect member as a lubricant. he pressed his index finger on the older's tip before sucking him off. he continuously repeated this while massaging mark's ˢᵃᶜˢ.

"urgh you're getting better at this," mark groaned. loving the sensation yet urging for more.

haechan did his best to pick up his pace and frequently letting mark hit the back of the younger's throat. as the cycle of being gagged continued, haechan then felt mark's member trembling. he was going to cum.

mark arched himself, letting haechan taking all of him. after releasing his load, haechan removed mark from his mouth. there were still remainders of cum and instead of wiping it off, haechan eagerly swallowed his favourite taste.

the older then slapped harshly on haechan's skin causing it to redden.

he parted haechan's cheeks and said, "i can see through you, babe"

he slid his middle finger inside, loving how haechan's walls envelop his fingers. the younger's inside kept on throbbing, arousing mark even more. as mark was currently being pleasured by haechan's tongue, he slid another two fingers.

"h-hyung~.. I want to feel.. your dick inside me already.. please"

mark then repositioned himself. leaning his back on the bed frame, sitting on the bed. haechan tailing after him, sat on the older's lap with his naked bum feeling mark.

haechan cautiously taking mark's junior inside him. it hurt after the minutes passed but after feeling it hit his prostate, he moaned. he was perfectly still; not moving.

"move your hips, baby," mark demanded to which haechan obediently followed.

dissatisfied with the slow movement haechan was making and with his patience slowly becoming short. his sweat dripped onto haechan's honey skin.

the older harshly pushed haechan on all fours on the bed, his tip on haechan's entrance, "are you ready, hyuckie?"

"are you ready, hyuckie?" mark asked, waving his hand to get daydreaming donghyuck's attention.

"you're out of yourself again, haechan"

"i'm sorry, sir," donghyuck then tied his apron and started his seventh day on the part time job as an employee of a milkshake shop. he went to the cashier and took people's orders after chenle's shift ended.

he only took the job because one time when he and his friends went to this shop for the first time. the moment haechan saw mark lee, he instantly had a massive crush on him because of his sex appeal. and daydreaming about the store manager had been the younger's habit. his dirty little secret.

《♡》
up next!
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲