³ | the abrupt surge of insecurity

genre: 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮
solo: 𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗹𝗴𝗶

       ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .  enjoy the story   .
˚

        ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

        ⊹           ·

˚         ⊹           ·       ✺ * ·          ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       .. ✷   ✧ . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ✷ ⊹ * ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .

˚         ⊹           ·  *    ✧    ⋆    · * . · .     · ·       ..   . .       · +       ·  * ✫    * ⊹ * ˚      . .       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *  ·       . ·   · +  .        · ** ˚      . . +       ·   ⋆        *        .          * .     . ·  .   ·     .           *

seulgi dropped to the floor inside the bathroom, her chest resting on her legs. there's this sorrow long resting in her heart. it now decided to break free in a way that is least pleasant. a lump in her throat slightly asphyxiated her, very likely due to her silent crying because she didn't want to disturb her slumbering parents and worry them even more. they already have enough problems keeping them at night. she didn't want to be a bother.

she has no one to turn to. she only has herself. who would blame her though; she wanted this. she grew tired of pointless bonds. alone. she's alone with her time bomb brain. the night creates an ambiance that unease her solitude. her mind ridicules her with the help of her eyes that tortures her. loneliness. what a lonely being she has become. pathetic. a pathetic and weak response to her demons. they celebrate in glee after knowing they've succeeded another battle against seulgi.

why is she crying? you may ask. her insecurities got the best of her. it was 9pm and she decided to wash her face before going to sleep since she has school when the sun rises. after seeing her reflection in the mirror, she paused. she scanned every bit and cranny of her face, finding every flaw, nitpicking every abnormalities. those were the things she didn't want to see but her body urged her to. she thought she was over this petty reason, turns out she wasn't. it never left. it was always there waiting to strike when she's in her vulnerable state.

black. all she sees is black. a black place. a black mind. and a black future. darkness succumbs herself and she has no way of fighting against it. should she just let it eat her soul and maybe it'll go away? what if it doesn't have any intention of leaving? should she just bottle it up and let it be a tale of pandora's box? which ever she chooses, catastrophe will always await one way or another.