part 3

Kianna's POV:

(Kianna never met white yet but believes she is Pink Diamond, forgot her own name and the people she loved on earth)

I walked off the ship with my jasper. I looked around, seeing a somewhat familiar beach.

'Odd' I thought. 'This place seems familiar but I can't put my finger on it.... '

I continued to walk to the boardwalk, people gasping at me.

Lars' POV:

Kianna! She is here!  After 3 years!  She looks different. And kind of like royalty. I gotta tell Steven and Kianna's mother. They need to hear this!

I ran towards Steven's house to tell them the news. Luckily, they were here and not on a mission.

"Guys!  Guys!  I have to tell you something?"

"We know... " Pearl said.

"We saw her come out the ship. " Garnet explains.

"B-but what about her mother? "

"We haven't told her yet, but you can. " Amythest said.

I ran towards Kianna's mother's house and knocked on the door. I saw a very depressed mother who looks like she hadn't slept in the 3 years her daughter was gone. Even though she was crying, she put on a smile.

"Hey Lars... " She said softly. "What did you come here for? "

"Mrs. Moralles, Your daughter. She's here! "

She looked at me with wide eyes, then ran out past me. She searched for Kianna everywhere and when she found her, she enveloped her in a tight hug.

Kianna's POV:

Someone was hugging me, but I didn't know who but this warmth was all too familiar. I looked at the person.

"Uh... Do I know you? "

She stared down at me with a frown.

"Kianna, do you not remember me? " The woman asked.

"Don't touch me... I don't know who you are! Just wait until I get my Jasper and my name is not Kianna."

"Kianna!!!" I heard a male, probably around 14-15 shout as he ran and hugged me too. I groaned as my eye twitch. I looked at the male who was smaller than I. I shoved him off as he stared at me in confusion.

"Kianna, you always like my hugs... What happened? "

"I don't know who you are, why you address me as that human name or why you come and bask in my presence without permission. You humans are so needy it is annoying. "

"Bask in your presence? I don't get it. You never shove me, you never yell at me... What happened to you, Kianna?"

"You made me do this..." I said as I called for my pearl. She came along with the other gems. The crystal gems ran to me, and looked bewildered.

"I-I don't believe this... This was not one of the futures my vision presented to me. This is... This... " The fusion said as they split apart into a Ruby and sapphire.

The sapphire and ruby looked very concerned and they were both crying.

"Who... Who made you this way and how could I have not predicted? What even are you if you aren't our beloved Kianna" The sapphire asked.

"I am NOT Kianna, and you should know. I am PINK DIAMOND and I am your RULER! Jasper, Amythest, Peridot, Lapis Lazuli, poof them and do not fail me... "

The battle had begun as me, my pearl, and the townsfolk watch. My pearl held her spear in a threatening manner to terrify townsfolk who tried to scare me off of earth. The crystal gems won and I was furious. I took out my pink rejuvinator.

"I just have to do this MYSELF, don't I? Well, crystal gems, You'll be happy to know that you will come to home world with me, not to be shattered, but to do your duties! " I say as I slice the three in half as quick as lightning.

I picked up the 6 gems and headed towards the ship, the human following afterwards but the hatchet shut before he could make it on. We went into an isolate area in the forest as I watched the gems reform. First came Pearl.

"Please identify yourself. "

"Pink diamond. "

"Greeting Pink Diamond. Please select customization setting. "

"Default customization setting. "

"Default setting selected. Please stand by. " She reformed and walked to me.

"How do you do, My Pink Diamond? Thank you for bringing me into the world. I am at your eternal service, welcome to your new pearl. " Pearl sang.

"You are not serving me, Pearl. "

"Well then who am I serving? It surely must be you. " Them Jasper reformed. She looked at pearl confused.

"Don't attack yet. "

The two amythests, ruby and sapphire, Peridot, and Lapis Lazuli reformed.

"You'll be serving the sapphire since my jasper is already getting a pearl. "

She walked to the sapphire.

"Greetings, my sapphire. How may I be of use to you? "

"You may stay by my side for now. " Sapphire says. I pick up the limb enhancers and put them on Peridot.

"That feels so much better!  I couldn't stand being shorter than most of you. "

"Yes yes, Peridot. We will also get limb enhancers for the amythest as well. "

I walked towards the deformed runt.

"For you... You'll be training with the other amythest. She is similar in strength to Jasper so you'll learn quick. "

I picked her up and placed her next to the amythest.

"Now you all follow me to the ship. " I said as I walked to the ship, all the gems following me. My pearl got a call and summoned her screen. There was Blue Pearl.

"Pink Pearl, our lapis lazulis inform you that your room is complete. You may come back to homeworld."

"Excellent news, My Diamond, we are allowed to come back to home world. "

"That's great, pearl. Now all of you get on the ship but DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING. "

"Yes My Diamond. " They all say in unison. The hatchet shuts as I walk back to the familiar beach. There is that human that called me by that disgusting human name and basked in my presence with no permission in doing so.

He looked at me, crying.

"Kianna... Why would you do this? "

"Your 'mother's is my sworn enemy and if I cannot shatter her, I'll make her suffer... Who is going to protect Beach City now without your precious 'friends'? They are reset and going to home world. You can't stop the monster attacks all by yourself... "

"But... But... Kianna.... We loved you... "

I froze. Love? What on home world is that? This does not look like the boy I left 3 years ago but he seems... Very very specific. What is his name? I do not remember...

"St... St... "

"It's me, Kianna. I'm Steven, not Rose Quartz... "

"Steven.... " Tears formed in my eyes but I don't know why. All I did was run and hug him. Why am I doing this?