Part 6

Kianna's POV:

*months later*

I walked with my pearl to Blue's room. I looked to the left. A ruby, sapphire, amythest, and Steven. Wait, Steven? I looked over again.

"Pearl, stop. Look. "

She looked over.

"Those are the crystal gems. We need to tell Blue fast. "

She nodded. We walked faster and made it to Blue's room unseen. Blue looked at me.

"Pink! Hello, did you need something?"

"The crystal gems... They are here... I saw them... "

"Oh my... I need to tell Yellow about this. Thank you for telling me this, we'll get the situation sorted right away. Go get your jasper, amythests, Peridot and Lapis Lazuli. Stay with them until my pearl calls you. "

I nod and run out. Seems like the meeting is postponed until the crystal gems leave. I went down the left hallway to my gems. I entered to see the crystal gems?

They looked at me. I ran the other way.

"PEARL! CALL MY GEMS! "

She did so while running with me. My gems came.

"What's the problem? " Jasper asked.

"Shush. Hide. Crystal gems on home world. "

She nodded and went into a really good hiding spot. We followed after her. The crystal gems were walking past us. I saw Steven first, then Pearl, then Ruby, then Saphhires. Saphhire stopped in front of the entrance.

She looked over at me and pulled me out.

"No! " I ran.

Saphhire fused with Ruby to make Garnet and chased after me. I was half human, which meant I had less stamina. Garnet caught up and wrapped her arms around me to stop me.

"LET GO!!!"

"Kianna, you need to come with us. It's not safe here. "

"Not safe here? I have amythest guards, Jasper warriors and my Peridot."

"No, you need to come back. The earth needs you. You're one of the best fighters out of all of us. "

"You WANT me to come back, what about what I want? I want to stay here! Earth is unsafe with all those curropted gems roaming there. Don't you ever think about my needs before the earths? What if I don't want to be on earth? "

"Well you're going. The diamonds are still a danger. "

"Well the diamonds know I am here. They know that you're here too and will send gems after you. PEARL! "

Pearl and my pearl came.

"Pearl, get Jasper and get away from these gems immediately. Contact yellow that I'm in danger while you go. "

She nodded and ran off. Pearl and Amythest came to hold me down since I was struggling to get out.

Pink Pearl's POV:

I ran off to my diamond's orders and got Jasper. I contacted Yellow Diamond. Yellow pearl answered.

"Yes, Pink Pearl? "

"Yellow Pearl, my diamond is in danger and we need gems immediately. Can you give the call to Yellow Diamond? "

Yellow Diamond appeared on screen.

"My pearl said that Pink Diamond was in danger? Which hall is she in so we can send the nearest gems?" She asked, panicking.

"Yes, in the blue west hall. "

"We will send amythest guards immediately. Thank you, Pink Pearl. "

"Your welcome, Yellow Diamond. "

We kept running to find amythest guards coming our way.

"Where's Pink Diamond? "

"Blue east hall, we need to get there quick. "

They nodded and followed me. When we got there, Kianna was fighting off the crystal gems, the pearl was poofed. The guards poofed the two gems immediately and took down the human.

They put him in a cell with bars instead of the yellow destabilizer juice. He looked distressed.

"Kianna! What are you doing? " He called out. My diamond turned to him.

"Your mother had tried killing mine and you talk about how 'great' your mother is. If she was a good mother she wouldn't try and shatter mine."

"But it was for a reason! The earth had life in it and you swore to protect it too! "

"Sorry Steven. That was before I learned that Rose Quartz tried to shatter Pink Diamond. This will not be settled easily, you're going on trial for everything your mother did! "

"You can't do this! "

"Oh, can't I? Well, I already have. I know your human parts can widthstand that yellow stuff the use for the gem cells. That's why we made this cell just for you. "