fallin'

wheein got up ready to face yet another day of shitty school. she was stuck in this rut of get up, get dressed go to school, but hopefully this time it would be different. she had just moved schools after being bullied after everyone found out she liked girls. new school new start is all she kept saying to herself. she put on her shoes (that were pretty much illegal for school) shoved her hat on and walked out of the house, she was ready to do this. walking into the school for the first time was much harder than wheein had ever anticipated. this place was massive and she had no idea where she was going, she was bound to get lost. looking up she sees her cousin ( well i mean kinda, wheein hates her but like she has to deal with her because her family are stuck snobby pricks) bounding towards her. "whee whee, i missed you so much. i was so glad when mama said you were coming to this school. now you can protect me and meet all my friends. come quickly you need to meet everyone and i need to tour you around the school!" wheein just let herself be dragged around there was no use in fighting, not when she didnt know where to go anyways.

~ le time skip ~

wheein had science first period god damn and it had to be physics, she already hated the teacher she looked annoying and rude. suddenly as wheein is walking past this group of students that are waiting for their class she trips and falls flat on her face. she looks up with the biggest look of embarrassment on her face and she is met with beautiful brown orbs. the girl she just locked eyes with was stunning! oh for fucks sake wheein say something cool. " hey uh nice bag!" the girl tsked rolling her eyes and upturning her nose at wheein and glaring daggers. wheein scurried away, she wished the ground would swallow her whole. she was determined, who was the brown eyed girl she had fallen for (literally) and why was she so god damn rude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hope yall enjoy this first chapter, im going to have a bunch of fun writing this, stay tuned.

also every chapter is going to be named after a song

the title of this chapter is 

fallin' by monsta x