she's the one

wheein met her cousin at lunch, she had only an hour left in school no lessons with the rude girl yet. wheeins last lesson was pe fucking great the devils lesson. she was so done. she was walking to her last lesson when she saw the rude girl just in front of her with a group of boys and another girl. "hey who are they?" wheein asked her cousin who was staring at the tall girl in front. "oh them, the boys are minhyuk, kihyun and changkyun and the tall girl is moonbyul and the small girl is hwasa, why?" wheein chose to ignore the question opting to say the girls name over and over in her head instead. "whee
.. wheein.. WHEEIN!" her cousin screamed "what?!" you blanked out come on we have to get changed, when they walked in the changing rooms we loud as all fuck. there were people dancing, screaming, singing, twerking, grinding on each other, wait did someone just slap her ass, what the fuck is going on in here? "hey moonbyul do you have my socks?" immediately wheeins head whipped around that voice was beautiful who was that. she sees moonbyul walking towards someone and then she sees her, rude girl or hwasa. moonbyul holds the socks above her head and hwasa jumps to try and get them, she fails , so she opts to slap moonbyul on the arm and she eventually gives in and hands the socks to her. moonbyul walks away and hwasa puts her sock on and begins to walk, shit shes walking in wheeins direction. "hey hani, what are you gonna do?" ah hani wheein knows her she was the really nice one who spoke to her in geography. "i dont know hwasa probably badminton, what are you doing? trampolining?" "if its available most likely trampoling but i might stay in the hall with changkyun"
"all changkyun does is draw though" hani whined
"because he is a king that's why! end of"
"ugh fine!"
wheein watched hwasas retreating form, the way her hair swished in its low ponytail and caught the light of the beautiful colour ( that was surely illegal in school, the bright orange almost like the traffic cones wheein nearly fell over this morning)
wheein knew at that moment she was done for, she was hwasas under her enchantment.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~《she's the one ~ monsta x 》