Chapter 2

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't notice you sneaking into my lesson half an hour late! I wasn't born yesterday boys!" Bellatrix snaps at the Weasley twins.
"Have I ever told you how pretty you look when you're angry professor." George smiles all to innocently.
"Then I must be gorgeous because I'm bloody fuming!"
"Damn right you are, bloody sexy too." Fred adds with a cheeky smirk.
Bellatrix rolls her eyes, out of all the students in the entire school she never could stay cross with these pair for long, no matter how hard she tried.
" you're intolerable." She sighs defeated, a smile spreads across her face. Then the room erupts with her laughter, she flings her head back, as her laughter continues.

Grinning Fred took her glass and filled it with whiskey, then walked over to his professor.
"Drink my lady?" He smirks, his eyes full of mischief.
She takes the glass from him with a smile.
"Now get out before I change my mind."
"Yes ma'am" George saluted as both boys exit her class room.
Bella chuckles to herself as she takes a sip of her whiskey. She'd honestly miss her boys when they left. They brought joy and laughter to her otherwise sad and dull life.
A knock on her door suddenly caught her attention, she downed the glass and quickly put it in her draw. She walks over to the door and opens it to see Trelawney fiddling with her robes.
Bellatrix steps aside and in walks the woman.
Bellatrix slams the door shut, locking it too.

"He still bothering you?" Bellatrix asks the nervous woman who sat down at Bellatrix's desk.
"Yes" she sniffles.
Bella sighs getting her bottle of whiskey from her secret cupboard behind a portrait of a dragon and a spare glass for Sybil.
She pours the liquid into a glass and hands it to the uneasy woman.
"Here, there's plenty more where that came from."
"Thank you Bellatrix" Sybil smiles taking the glass and taking a sip.
"Don't mention it." Bellatrix grabs her glass from her drawer, pouring herself a glass and downing it.
She pours herself another glass then places the bottle on the table.
"My offer still stands Sybil, you just say the words and I'll-"
"I know, thank you Bellatrix, but I don't think it's necessary. I'm currently ignoring him and-"
"How's that working out for you?" Bella arches her brow.
Sybil sighs taking a sip of the whiskey.
"Not very good."
Bellatrix scoffs.
"He likes it. The chase. The waiting. The vulnerability." Bellatrix downs her glass.
"It only spurs him on. He knows you're mentally weak. That if he keeps playing his little game you'll break, sooner or later."
"I-I'm not mentally weak..." Sybil looks to the floor.
Bellatrix arches her brow.
"Yes you are. You're easily intimidated too. And easily distracted." Bellatrix pours herself another glass.
"But hey, you could always be some boring stuck up snob, which gladly you're not, though sometimes you could use a good slap."
"Gee, Th-thanks B-Bellatrix."
"Don't mention it pet." Bella smiles, downing another glass.
Sybil watches her , as she drinks the whiskey like water. She's getting worse by the day. Maybe she should speak to Dumbledore, after all she definitely didn't want one of her only friends to die due to alcohol poisoning.

"Do-don't yo-you think that's enough?"
Bellatrix looks at Sybil. Her hair going off in every direction and her big pleading eyes.
"Nope, not even close Sybil."
Sybil sighs, she really didn't expect anything better. Though she was curious as to the reason why the girl drunk so much.
"Bellatrix?" Sybil asks, looking from her still full glass to Bellatrix.
"What?"
"Why do you drink?"
Bellatrix stares at her, slightly shocked at the question. Bellatrix wasn't the type of person to share her personal life with anyone, but it was only Sybil, and who's she going to tell? The crystal ball.
"It helps me forget." Bellatrix answers, for once in her life sharing something about her life that contains an element of truth.
"Forget what?" Sybil knew she was pushing it slightly with the dark mysterious and secretive woman.
Another swig of the glass, and Bellatrix shrugs.
"It's not important."