Chapter 35 | For Good

"Remember this place?" Taemin asked Jimin as they walked to a park hand in hand.

It's been a week after the mission, Jimin decided to ask Taemin out on a date without any plans of where to go. So Taemin decided it, and took him here.

Jimin smiled and nodded, remembering every memory the two had made in this park. It was freshmen year, when the two had started dating...

4 years ago...

15 year old Jimin walked to the park Taemin told him to meet him. The park where they first met. Jimin was found crying about life, when Taemin approached him. This was 7th grade. The two became great friends from them on. To say he was worried, was an understatement. When Taemin called Jimin over the phone, he sounded so serious. Jimin dind't know what to expect.

"Why'd you call me?" Jimin asked the male. His back was face to Jimin, he didn't turn around.

Jimin stood behind him waiting for a response, but Taemin didn't respond. Jimin furrowed his eyes brows, and walked over to the side of the bench. His eyes landed on the red rose in Taemin's hand as he spun it around. Taemin didn't look at him, he just stared blankly at the floor.

"Taemin?" Jimin asked, sitting on the bench and scooting close to him. He placed a hand on Taemin's shoulder, "What's wrong."

"Nothing," he responded, preparing himself to make his move.

Taemin then handed the rose to Jimin. Jimin just stared, wide eyed. His hands froze slightly in the air. The breath escaped his lungs.

It felt like time stopped.

Jimin stared at the rose for a few seconds, then turned to Taemin who was staring directly at him with pleading eyes.

"T-Taemin?" he stuttered.

"I really like you. I've liked you since 8th grade," Taeming confessed confidently, "Will you go out with me?"

"Really? You really like me?" Jimin asked.

Taemin nodded without hesitation, "You're not lying? Right?"

He nodded again.

"Okay," Jimin whispered in a hush tone, taking the flower from Taemin's hand, "I'll go out with you, because I really like you too."

"So many memories," Jimin reminisced.

"I know," Taemin squeezed the hand that was holding Jimin's tiny hand. He pulled him close, holding him by the waist. Jimin blushed at the action. Taemin did the exact same thing when they had their first kiss.

Speaking of kiss, here it comes...

Taemin placed his soft lips on Jimin's, a hand holding Jimin's face as he did. Jimin smiled into the kiss, deepening it as he wrapped his arms around Taemin's neck.

"Thank you for giving us another chance," Taemin whispered as soon as the separated. He leaned his forehead on Jimin's as he closed his eyes. Jimin doing the same.

"No, thank you for loving me," Jimin whispered,

"I love you,"

"I love you too," they connected their lips once again.

<-><-><->

Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the crunch in their living room as they watched the news, reporting about catching the boss of YG, and also finding the dead bodies of the boss of DT and Big Hit. Yoongi and Hoseok frowned at that, but they finally got rid of YG, for good.