Twenty One

I woke up unware of my surroundings, and how I got here.
I had the most awful dream ever.

My body was sweating, and trembling because it was so vivid, so real.

But, when he burst into the room where I lay on the floor, I realised it wasn't a dream, it was very much real.

My collarbone was on fire, but I don't know why.

"You're awake." He said towering over me, with a look in his eyes. A look that says I win, I'm superior. And my body felt too weak to even try fight back.

"You sick bastard!" I spit with my words full of hatred. I couldn't fight him off, but that doesn't mean I was willing to roll over and give up completely. He wanted me broken, but he would have to do a lot more to break me. His fist tightened and his jaw clenched causing his teeth to forcefully grind, it almost looked like his jaw would snap. I knew what I said would anger him. His dad left when he was a kid, his parents weren't married, and when his dad ran off, and married another woman who he had children with, the word bastard lived with Logan forever after that.

"You know you're a dirty little whore right? Now Rome thinks it too." He composed himself, because he knew those images of having sex with Logan, in front of Rome, having to pretend I enjoyed it, was worse than any beaten he could give me.

"I'm sorry for what I've done, I am. But you, you are a evil man. I wish I knew that back then. I regret ever meeting you. I wish I had of chosen him. It should have been him. Deep down it was always him." My anger took over me. I knew I shouldn't have said that, as I did though I felt his foot forcefully kick me into the jaw, causing a cracking sound, and me to begin screaming out a cry.

"Come with me!" He says grabbing my hair, and pulling me along the ground. It hurt so bad, I tried to release his grip from me, but he was far too strong. I was pulled out into a hallway, and dragged up the stairs by my hair.

Until we reached a door, and I was dragged more roughly inside.

My eyes scanned the room, until they met his. I wasn't sure if he could see me, his face was almost completely swollen.

I crawled towards him, on my hands and knees. I felt so weak, and I couldn't understand why, why I was as weak as I was.

I heard Logan shout out a curse, causing me to freeze.

I turned to face him, trying to be brave, although I was nowhere near it.

"Did you lie about being pregnant?" He asks me full of rage. I stuttered for a moment, unsure as to why he would ask that.

"N_no I am pregnant." That's when I realised my trousers were saturated in blood. Bright red, soaked right through.

"The baby." I sobbed out. I couldn't see anything through the tears, and I knew in that moment that he had finally broke me. I had not an ounce of a fight inside me.

All I could feel was two strong arms pick me up, and cradle me like a baby. I just sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed, until I feel asleep in his arms.

***

I woke with wires attached to me everywhere. Along with a crowd filled room. Everyone panicking, and worried.