Chapter 6: Miss Devil.

Ji hye sits down and starts to eat, She was quite surprised when Jennifer appeared and sat next to her, she looked around and knew instantly what Jennifer wanted to do.

Everyone's head whipped around to get a glance but Jennifer just smiled at Ji hye. Jennifer looked at Ji hye in the eye and whispered " smile and since you are a great actress, act with me and don't embarrass me. Since Exo always have their eyes on you, get EXO's attention."

Ji hye just nodded and smiled. She started to act sweet to Jennifer and said obliviously out loud " ji hye, why don't we go shopping today, huh? You said that you wanted the dress since a long time plus there is a sale, suit's you well! " Jennifer says laughing

" that's a good idea, Jennifer! " ji hye says as she rolls her eyes in secret
—–———
' Oh, man! Why do I always get stuck beside Jennifer.' Sehun thinks as he groans in his head

Jennifer suddenly stands up and walks away from Sehun, a smile rose on Sehun's face as an indication of a relief. She sat beside ji hye and we was all shocked as she hates every girl who is in first class, she has chased away several girls and some boys by bullying them.

The entire cafeteria's attention was diverted to ji hye and Jennifer.

" don't you guys find it weird how Jennifer 'naturally' sat next to ji hye? " said suho

" I don't care and I don't know, I'm too cool for that. " said Kris as he did his wave.

" yeah! I don't care also. Anyways, hyung do you like her? You always look at her. " tao said

" I don't! You idiot! " shouted suho.

" okay, so let's all just keep quiet! " shouts Xiumin from the other side of the table.

" Yeahes, even the quietest hyung is shouting. Now all. Be. Quiet." Said lay in a low voice.

" Hey lay hyung you are awake! I thought you was sleeping." Says chanyeol sarcastically

" and so,? at least I talk when i need to! Not like Baekhyun and chen that the noisiest and can't shut up" snapped back lay

" what? You think that we are noisy! Fine! We will annoy you. " shouted Baekhyun

" shut up everybody! It's end of discussion. And stop talking about that ji hay or Jin hey of whatever her name is. " kris shouted and banged his fist on the hard wooden table that made our food shake and a bottle of juice fall.

All the attention was now diverted to kris

" it's ji hye hyung. " said kai

Everyone was laughing. Kris shot a death glare that made everyone shut up except for one person. That person was Jennifer.

'What! What's in her mind!' Everyone was shock except for ji hye.

A creepy smile fell on her face.

Kris shot his best glare but Jennifer kept on laughing.

The smile on ji hye's face became more creepy that she formed an aura  around her. Immediately Jennifer felt it and became scared. She stopped her laughter and ran over to EXO to hide. She clung onto tao.

Ji hye had a plan, she was planning to scare them by acting as if she has being possessed by an evil spirit.

'How smart of me!' She thought.

She suddenly stood up and her eyes flung open but it was all white, She let out a creepy laughter and almost everyone was all shaking in fear.

" I'm the king of the evil spirits! I've come to eat your souls up! This poor girl is now my body! But! I prefer a guy's body. Who is the most handsomest out of all? "

" Why not let me pick, why not Kai! The hottest body out of all with abs, muscular arms, and a well toned body. " Ji hye deepens her voice.

" ho-ow d-do, h-ow do you know my n-name? " Kai asked with fear

" I'm a devil! Also the king of evil spirits of course I know you! Now let me get into you! " Ji hye screams

" no! Please leave me alone! I'll promise you anything! " Kai screamed out loud

" I don't want anything from you! I just want it from Jennifer " I said

" W-what d-do yo-u want? " said Jennifer trying hard not to stutter

" This girl. Leave her alone. I need her spirit to dwell on, if you weaken her spirit I'll take yours on! " Ji hye laughs with her creepiest laughter.

" I will haunt you every night in your dreams. You'll wish that you never existed in this world again! " Ji hye screams with a high pitch.

" yes. I wi...." Before she finished Ji hye collapsed on the ground

* crash !*

" ji hye! Ji hye! "

Ji hye's eyes gently opens. They rushed over and looked relieved. 'At least i am free from my bully.' Ji hye thinks

The eye Ji hye met as soon as she opens her eyes was Kai.

Ji hye was absorbed into his brown eyes. He gave her a smile that melted her heart.

" what happened? Why am I on the floor?" Ji hye says as she touches her head

They explained the story to ji hye and she just laughs. They stare at her for a while but she says " don't be surprised. It's normal. "

'What? Normal, who is she?' Kai thinks

The siren goes off and packs her tray and throws the rubbish in the bin and walks to the class room.

---------------------------------

Double update for Kris birthday. Even if he is not in EXO, he is a member in EXO in our hearts.

Who agrees? Rises both hands

Please don't forget to

Vote

Share

And

Comment!!!