4. The Hook Up [M]

Wonwoo paced back and forth, bitting on his nails.

Any moment now a hot girl was going to show up and demand he fuck her.

That was Mingyu's deal.

Wonwoo didn't have a problem with it, but he knew he wasn't good enough for the girls Mingyu knew. He hoped he was...good?

Everyone was at the school for a football game. Wonwoo never cared for football. He never had time for watching sports. He was always busy with school. If he wasn't doing schoolwork, he was working. He managed to get some free time for today, however.

When he heard the banging at his door, he knew it was time. He fixed his hair, sprinting towards the door. He took a deep breath and opened it.

He almost closed it immediately upon seeing the face, however. What are they doing here?

"Mingyu why are you here?" Wonwoo asked, clearly not amused. Mingyu only smiled, showing his sharp teeth and smile that could make anyone fall in love.

But not Wonwoo.

"Can we talk?" Mingyu said, ignoring the olders question. "In your room?"

"Sure I guess, " Wonwoo moved back to let the other in. Why would Kim Mingyu, popular 'bad boy' who would never want to be seen with Wonwoo, ask to come into his room, let alone his house? They never spoke outside of their business deals. Mingyu has been acting...strange lately.

Once they got into the room, Mingyu closed the door when Wonwoo wasn't looking. The latter turned around to look at Mingyu, eyes asking for an explanation.

"Ok, so, none of the girls would come to do this. Most of them didn't know who you were," Mingyu explained.

"What about Jennie? She's had a crush on me forever,"

"Oh, who's that?"

"Oh my god," Wonwoo scoffed.

"Anyways, I felt really really bad, so," The room fell silent. Why would Mingyu feel anything towards the older? Hell, Mingy didn't even know himself.

Mingyu took his shirt off, throwing it onto the floor. Wonwoo laughed, what was happening?

"So you want me to watch you strip? Oh wow, I'm getting hard already," Wonwoo said sarcastically. Mingyu looked down, red on his face. He almost looked, embarrassed.

"So, I've decided that I could be your hook up. Me top, of course,"

"What kinda drugs are you on right now, cause they must be strong as fuck," Wonwoo laughed. No fucking way.

Mingyu walked forwards, head still down, until he reached the shorter male. He looked up to see a serious Wonwoo.

"I'm great in bed,"

"And I'm sure you are, but we're both straight," Wonwoo replied.

"So, nothing wrong with a little exploration," Mingyu laughed.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

"A lot,"

Before Wonwoo could let out his statement, Mingyu cupped his face and kissed him. It was a sloppy one, the youngers tongue pushing its way into Wonwoo's mouth. Wonwoo didn't stop, however. He instead fought for dominance, loosing to Mingyu of course.

Mingyu pushed the latter onto the bed, climbing on top of him. His lips moved downwards onto Wonwoo's neck. Wonwoo let out a small moan that Mingyu surely wanted more of.

He's not gay.

He's straight.

Nothing wrong with a straight guy wanting to hear more of his male hookups moans. Right?

Wonwoo's hips went forwards, hitting Mingyu's groin. Oh, how the younger loved this feeling. No having to worry about a girl's feelings, getting her pregnant. He was already a father of 2 kids by the time he was 16. With Wonwoo he wouldn't have to worry about him showing up at his door asking for child support.

"Want more huh?" Mingyu whispered. Wonwoo only nodded. He wanted so much more.

The next thing he knew, Mingyu was thrusting into him. Sinful moans filled the room. No one would ever know of the things that happened. Once they both came, Mingyu plopped on top of Wonwoo. Heavy breaths came from them. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo. Lust still filled both of their eyes.

"No one has to know, about, this," Mingyu said.

"You're saying you want more?" Wonwoo asked with a small smile.

"You're not so bad. A lot better than any other girl I've fuck,"

"Better watch out or I'll show up at your house with your child,"

"Oh my fucking god," Mingyu laughed. "What time are your family coming home?"

"Bout an hour,"

"Wanna go again?"

"Sure, bro,"